Notices

Old 23 Apr 14, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Thank you for reading!

Yeah I guess we will just see how the days go when we are there. I know that days out we do here, Callum is a little live wire until whenever we say it's bedtime!

I'm glad to here it's normal!
I will be like a big kid too, about everything but especially when I see penguins!

Are you planning to go back to Disney anytime soon?
Definitely try and fit in as much as possible then haha

I love your excitement about the penguins, we saw them in Seaworld however we didn't hang around because it was sooo cold in there.

Unfortunately no Orlando plans at the moment, my bf and I got back from a 10 day trip there in March and we went in April last year so probably won't go for a while. I would love to go near Christmas and see all the decorations.

We do however have a big Las Vegas and West coast trip planned for September that I am so excited for
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 14, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
rens
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Love you photos- you look like such a cute family!
Your plans sound great. Hope you manage to fit in everything you want and you have an amazing first trip
rens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 14, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Definitely try and fit in as much as possible then haha

I love your excitement about the penguins, we saw them in Seaworld however we didn't hang around because it was sooo cold in there.

Unfortunately no Orlando plans at the moment, my bf and I got back from a 10 day trip there in March and we went in April last year so probably won't go for a while. I would love to go near Christmas and see all the decorations.

We do however have a big Las Vegas and West coast trip planned for September that I am so excited for
I really do love them!
Maybe I will take along a hoody or something for the penguin area!

Ahhhh, I've just seen your Las Vegas ticker! I would love to go there one day! You'll have to let me know what it's like after you've been!

I did get pretty excited when I read that Christmas decorations go up in November so we will get to see them when we are there aswel as Mickeys Christmas Party! Callum will love it! But no doubt seeing all the Christmas decorations he will be asking when it's Christmas everyday afterwards! I hope you get to see it too one day!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 14, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rens View Post
Love you photos- you look like such a cute family!
Your plans sound great. Hope you manage to fit in everything you want and you have an amazing first trip
Aw thank you very much!

Do you think we have tried to fit in too much?

Just seen your ticker and that you're going to New York! That's another place I would love to visit! It looks amazing! Have you been before?
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 14, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lolly90
Excited about Disney

Beautiful family

Great plans so far and lots of nice food places. I'm glad somebody else is also very excited about meeting the penguins. Looking forward to hearing more!
Lolly90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 14, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lolly90 View Post
Beautiful family

Great plans so far and lots of nice food places. I'm glad somebody else is also very excited about meeting the penguins. Looking forward to hearing more!
Thank you!

I think the penguins are what I'm most excited about!
Old 23 Apr 14, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Your plans look amazing. The time will fly by and you will soon be on your holidays. Happy Planning.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 14, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by oxleydoesdisney View Post
Your plans look amazing. The time will fly by and you will soon be on your holidays. Happy Planning.
Thank you!
I'm quite enjoying the planning already! I didn't think that I would!
Old 24 Apr 14, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

What a gorgeous family you have .

What a great start to your pre-trippie. Your plans look great, can i just add a couple of things to think about?
Full days in park , especially your first full day are very tiring and i know we all hit a wall by 4pm so be prepared to maybe not achieve everything in the first few days
Be Our Guest is probably THE most sort after ADR so when it comes to you ADR booking window (as you are onsite you can book the first 10 days when you get to 180 days) make this the first one you book.

I don't know if your little man is into Jake & Neverland pirates (mine is mad on it lol) but Hollywood & Vine at Hollywood Studios does a character breakfast where you can meet him and Doc Mc Stuffins & Sophia if that was something he was interested in?

I'm sure you are all going to have an amazing holiday. Art of Animation looks amazing (we looked round it on our first visit but never stayed). Can't wait to hear more of your plans x
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 14, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
What a fab trip you have planned - under 200 days now, the time will fly by

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List