Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 13 May 14, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
blondie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Love all your new plans , the cuff links and glasses you have done are fab , well done xx
Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando 2011
Tuscan Hills Villa (Dibb) 2013 ,2014 ANNIE
blondie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Ros & Jim
Imagineer

So enjoyed reading about your wedding plans and looking forward to more installments. You are going to have an amazing day, that's for sure.
Old 15 May 14, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
MmmBlondie
Apprentice Imagineer

The MiniMoons

When we got married last year we were in the process of buying our first home together, the process of my immigration and the purchase of our 2 beautiful furbabies!

This is Dovahkiin, Dovah for short (the Corgi) and Nala (the Toy American Eskimo). Then & the last photo is of them now with their cousin Nymeria (the Wolf Hybrid) at her house. They love their puppy play dates and I promise I am NOT naked!

Because of these things we decided against a proper honeymoon until after the 2nd wedding. Josh did surprise me though with a weekend "away" at the Hilton in Pensacola Beach. It was extremely relaxing and we even had a spa day. Massages, facials, mani pedis etc. Exactly what we both needed after his most recent deployment, my move and everything else.

Fast-forward to now We really want to head over to Bora Bora for a week but right now its coming in at $5000 for 7nights at the Hilton (without flights) which is even too expensive for us lol. We will hopefully get to go there in a few years though cause although we already live at the beach Bora Bora is just too beautiful to pass up!

So if were not going to Bora Bora...where are we going? Between June and April 2015 (our 2nd Wedding Anniversary) we will be visiting 4 destinations for a bunch of minimoons. Orlando, NY, London (its more to see family and friends as well as a break) and either Alaska for an Alaskan Cruise or Reykjavik.

On the 30th June we will be driving down to Orlando for 4 nights and I am SO EXCITED! I can't wait to see the new fantasyland and hoping that HP Diagon Alley will be open too.

Originally it was just us but as my family are in town for the wedding we decided to invite them too so they could have some fun before heading back to the UK. We honestly don't mind having others with us and it will be good to spend some time together.

There's 7 of us in total going now and we will be staying in an 8 person 3 bedroom suite at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld. Apparently its a lovely resort and were looking forward to the space a suite has to offer.

Were hoping to visit both Disney & Universal properties but understand that 4 days wont be enough time to do everything. I'm just happy that we're heading down there and that I get to see the mouse its been far too long! Being military we can get 4 day Disney tickets for all parks including park hopping for $169 each. I love a good bargain me! We will get these along with 2 day park2park access tickets at Universal. This should cover all bases for our rollercoaster needs!

My brothers girlfriend has never been to the US so she's super excited for Orlando. Still not as excited than me though. It's Orlando after all

Edited at 08:13 AM.
MmmBlondie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 14, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
All your plans look great! Really looking forward to reading more
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 14, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
grottyrotty
Imagineer

Love the plans, pics and the music. I was a bit disconcerted when I heard the theme tunes to Star Wars and Jaws, before I realised that you'd told us to wind on to 5.25 on youtube!

Deb
Old 5 Jun 14, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
MmmBlondie
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by grottyrotty View Post
Love the plans, pics and the music. I was a bit disconcerted when I heard the theme tunes to Star Wars and Jaws, before I realised that you'd told us to wind on to 5.25 on youtube!

Deb
Oh no lol I couldn't bare walking down the aisle to Star Wars haha. I haven't even seen the films except half of the 2nd one lol.
MmmBlondie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 14, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
How have I missed this before now? What a lovely story and looks as though it'll be a fab (2nd) wedding!

Can we all come? Haha
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 14, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lauz
Imagineer

What a beautifully romantic story of how you met and got together, your plans sound great too!
lauz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 14, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Chlozo
Trying for More Ears

Chlozo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a lovely story... I'm sure you'll both have a memorable day.

I love your wedding dress - it really is stunning, as are the photos of your bridal shoot!

All your preparations look fantastic so far too.
Chlozo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 14, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
welsh wizard
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just read through your plans, lovely story and what a great start, hope it all went ok?