Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 9 Apr 17, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

You have no chance Lee getting studios a month out. You could go for a 1 bed instead, only 1 place has anything on 28th and that is a 1 bed preferred view at Saratoga.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
goggles
Excited about Disney

Beach Club, Boardwalk or BLT 19-23 Aug 2017

Does anyone know of points available for Beach Club villas, Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Tower for 19th to 23rd August this year.

Not bothered about size of room but would need to sleep four.
goggles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by goggles View Post
Does anyone know of points available for Beach Club villas, Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Tower for 19th to 23rd August this year.

Not bothered about size of room but would need to sleep four.
Boardwalk has full availability in a 1 bed, pool or garden view. Move quickly though. Partial availability at others luckily late August is an easy availability period, particularly for 1 beds at 7 months out but it's only 4 months out so I'd move quickly as I bet there are very few left. The Boardwalk 1 bed is 145 points.

Edited at 09:30 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
goggles
Excited about Disney

Thank you YorkshireT.

Where are you looking? How much is each point?
goggles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by goggles View Post
Thank you YorkshireT.

Where are you looking? How much is each point?
You have to be a DVC member to look. If you want to rent points from a DVC member, either look on the rental board here, or go on a broker like David's and rent some. They are $16 a point I think on there. I am not sure why you are asking for DVC availability when you don't know how to rent or how to acquire points? I am glad to have helped though. The good news is if you can get the points (David's probably best bet) there was availability this morning. But you need to move quick. As you are less than 7 months to travel any DVC points for any resort can be used to book BWV.

Edited at 07:46 PM.
Old 11 Apr 17, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post

hi im new here - could anyone tell me how i find out if there is a way i can book a 2 bed villa at OKW for late oct2018? thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
goggles
Excited about Disney

Thank you for your assistance.

I apologise for my lack of DVC experience. I'm learning.

Your advice has been most valuable.
Old 11 Apr 17, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kellymd View Post
hi im new here - could anyone tell me how i find out if there is a way i can book a 2 bed villa at OKW for late oct2018? thanks
You won't be able to do that until 11 months before your check in date (though you could find someone to rent from earlier, they can't book until then).

Depending on how many of you will be in the villa, and what your eating plans are, free DDP may be a better deal (and it's possible to book that now).
Old 22 Apr 17, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Talking Availability

Hello

Could anyone check what availability please only for two people so hotel room preferably

Would like 7 days between 2 to 16 Dec

AKL and any others available

Thank you sooooo much
Old 22 Apr 17, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Saratoga is available in all categories, sorry I can't check any others as it's outside my 7 month window ( Resort owners can check at 11 months but only at 7 for all others & we own at SSR)
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List