Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Apr 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Flew with them last August and had my best in flight meal ever on the return journey.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Flown with them a few times - New York, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale.

All good here, great experience. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. In fact, the only reason we are flying with Virgin is that I couldn't believe that I got direct to Miami for £525 with Virgin in the school summer holidays!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Flew with them last year and booked again for this, couldn't fault them. Cabin crew were far friendlier and much more attentive than our usual VA

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 03:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jnc2345
Getting Excited

Flew in September, great flight and easily the cheapest around. Booked again for this year. I would make sure you have good insurance just in case they go belly up, but I'm not too concerned at the moment.
jnc2345 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 03:29 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I wouldn't use them because having read many feedbacks, they are good value and usually provide good onboard service when all is going okay, but when they have a problem (issue with crew or plane etc) they don't have the back up the likes of BA and virgin have so the knock on effect can result in flights cancelled for days rather than hours, so I would rather pay more and have the security of BA.
I disagree , our kids (and grandkids) flight home went tech and they were rebooked indirect (direct was offered for a few days later) for seven hours later . Norwegian refunded everything including a day room at the hotel for the layover without quibbling as well as EU 261.
Any plane can go tech (this was air con) but I've certainly had to wait longer for a new flight from the other LGW MCO major players.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
I disagree , our kids (and grandkids) flight home went tech and they were rebooked indirect (direct was offered for a few days later) for seven hours later . Norwegian refunded everything including a day room at the hotel for the layover without quibbling as well as EU 261.
Any plane can go tech (this was air con) but I've certainly had to wait longer for a new flight from the other LGW MCO major players.
That isn't always the norm with Norwegian as some dibbers have waited days for another flight. Glad all went well for your family though.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

We have friends that use them to Providence (Boston ish) and they couldn't fault them. They took their own food on as they dont like airline food.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
elm
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

We flew with them last September and thought they were great. I had hoped to fly with them next month too, but Virgin were cheaper.
elm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
That isn't always the norm with Norwegian as some dibbers have waited days for another flight. Glad all went well for your family though.
Indeed , I can only speak from my personal experience . It compared well with waiting four days for Virgin to get us home in similar circumstances and refusing to refund expenses let alone any compensation.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

We flew with them last september, big money saving from all the other airlines and direct, and we are using them again this year. The food was not great, but the saving we made i will take our own for the flight.
And we had all 3 seats , happy happy . 👍

And the same on our rtn

Edited at 05:38 PM.
colin39 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List