Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Apr 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by antietam View Post
Yeah i guess Your right.
It is others photo too.

I was being a bit selfish there
& It’s absolutely ok to be selfish - they’re your holiday memories afterall, so you wouldn’t want someone else’s hands covering your face, or pulling faces etc,.

I’m on the fence thou - they can be quite amusing but if I’ve plucked up the courage to do a ride only to have my face covered by an arm up, I wouldn’t be happy !

I cling on for dear life on the rides I do (including small world - just kidding) so how people let go is beyond me ! 😂
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
At least you had someone in your picture, this is mine from TT

-Steve
That's so funny 😂😂
Old 16 Apr 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
scottsman
Apprentice Imagineer

I can understand the frustration, but I can see both sides and have done my share of silly photos like pretending to been asleep during a drop on EE!

I guess the only answer is to go a few times on the ride if possible .
scottsman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Reminds me of this...

I always look back at ride photos and wonder where the other people are in the world right now

Edited at 11:35 AM.
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Always pull a daft face, or a pose or something else.

Its my holiday, im riding the ride for me not for the people in the car with me.
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ravenwing
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Kem99 View Post
Best thing is when other people reactions are just hilarious, like on the Dinosaur ride at AK.
What is it about Dinosaur? The people on ours are always doing such peculiar things - I can't even remember where the photo gets taken so I have no idea what's going on around us at the time
ravenwing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
bloominadversit
Getting Excited

Mobile

We had a great one on Rockin Rollercoaster where we decided to do rock faces/devil horn hands and when we came off found the guys behind us had done the exact same thing!
bloominadversit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I love other people on the ride pics, they make me laugh. Especially when you get a random groups pic on MDE that you're not even in.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Guilty
As a party of 7, we took over the front row of Tower of Terror and all raised our arms at the photo opportunity. The ride loaders were happy for us to do this as we told them so that we could get the front row. Apologies to all of those behind us whom you cannot see the faces of.
We only did it once out of several rides on it though. I never thought that for others, it might be their only go. I will remember this for the upcoming trip and be back row if we want a photo.

It is one of only 2 ride photographs that I have ever bought though. The second was on Kraken at Seaworld as we were on it just as a heavy rain shower started (they stopped the ride for a while after we got off). It’s really funny as we were all scrunched up faces and look in pain - we were! It was like having hailstones fired into your face at speed. Sadly I can’t find it to post here

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
nolypops83
VIP Dibber

This is one of my absolute favourite photos of my 2016 trip, not for me and OH but for the kids behind. Top marks for managing to hold that pose going down the drop on EE. I was clinging on for dear life