Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Jan 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
2019DisneyEvans
Excited about Disney

Park bags

Hi, I’m sure this has been done many times before but I can’t find it.
Please can you recommend me a park bag. I would like lightweight and waterproof, just big enough to fit the essentials but comfortable and hard wearing. And not expensive. Our plan is for everyone to have their own small bag (my girls are tweens and want their own bags.)
Thank you
2019DisneyEvans is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Grace2007
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I know they are not cheap but as the sales are on ! I loved my Kipling multiple when we went last October and will be taking it this year again, can use it as a shoulder bag or round your waist (which I did) great size and lots of pockets !
Grace2007 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Grace2007 View Post
I know they are not cheap but as the sales are on ! I loved my Kipling multiple when we went last October and will be taking it this year again, can use it as a shoulder bag or round your waist (which I did) great size and lots of pockets !
I’d agree with this. Great bag and Kipling.com currently have a sale on. 40% off some colours of the Multiple.
Old 10 Jan 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

decathlon/arpenaz-...d_8331388.html
Highly recommend a decathlon Quechua bag. Comfortable, small, light weight and at £2.49 definitely cheap!

Edited at 10:17 AM.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I'm another vote for the Kipling Multiple. I got mine via an authorised seller on eBay. Brand new with all tags etc. but half the usual price because its last season's colours or something which didn't matter. I love it! Fab size for all the park essentials and really quick through bag search because you can just open all the zip and security can easily see what's inside without having to rummage
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
From Dibb recommendations I bought a Kipling rucksack (not sure which model). I was nearly put off by the cost but its been used so many times since and will be used again for the next trip and still looks in great condition.

And a hint for keeping things waterproof. I kept the kids autograph books and all the ponchos in Ziplocs bag - absolute godsend for keeping things dry. As a result Ziploc bags have replaced tealights and napkins as my ikea staple purchase whenever I visit!
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

I love my multiple, but also use a small Kipling Alvar - great little bag.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Safyre
Very Serious Dibber

I just bought a new bag in the Cath Kidston sale, it's a bambi print, and a cross body. It hasn't arrived yet but the dimension look quite good.
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Safyre View Post
I just bought a new bag in the Cath Kidston sale, it's a bambi print, and a cross body. It hasn't arrived yet but the dimension look quite good.
I love Cath Kidston's stuff. I got this little backpack in the sale last year and had so many compliments about it when I was there. Several Americans were quite sad when I said I got it on line in the UK! They were hoping I might have got it there in WDW so they could get one. It's an ideal size and holds quite a bit.

Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
decathlon/arpenaz-...d_8331388.html
Highly recommend a decathlon Quechua bag. Comfortable, small, light weight and at £2.49 definitely cheap!
We recommend this also - we took them in 2016 and will be taking them again in April

Rest of family have all bought one too now!
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List