Notices

Old 3 Sep 15, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Our Grumpy1
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 27
Hi June, nice to catch up with your planning.
loving the look of all those dollars! love your Kipling purchase too whats the name of your monkey?
It's bound to be a more leisurely holiday with only the two of you so the planning is bound to feel more straightforward. It's good that you're organised, plenty of time to plan your must do's
We havent been to tusker house, (chef mickey has become something of a tradition for us ) but we hope to on a future trip.
I'm sure you'll find your Disney mojo before your trip, it should be the perfect pick-me-up escaping the long dark days of the british winter.
Jules
Old 4 Sep 15, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Our Grumpy1 View Post
Hi June, nice to catch up with your planning.
loving the look of all those dollars! love your Kipling purchase too whats the name of your monkey?
It's bound to be a more leisurely holiday with only the two of you so the planning is bound to feel more straightforward. It's good that you're organised, plenty of time to plan your must do's
We havent been to tusker house, (chef mickey has become something of a tradition for us ) but we hope to on a future trip.
I'm sure you'll find your Disney mojo before your trip, it should be the perfect pick-me-up escaping the long dark days of the british winter.
Jules
Hi Jules,
Glad I got my Dollars when I did as they seem to have dropped a bit at the moment
My monkey's name is Matt.
Tuskers is new to us so hoping we enjoy it, still want to book Ohana's for an evening meal but the rest will be outside Disney as there are so many places I would like to try. I really hope my Disney mojo comes back soon I'm sure it will.
Thanks again for reading, will post again at end of the month. X

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 15, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Update 4

It seems such a long while since I last updated this so thought I would write a quick update for you all.
Now since my last update I have to say I have been really busy in the house again. Just before we went to Florida last time (Sept 2014) we had our new ceilings put up in the lounge and it was just waiting for me to decorate it, well as I had booked off 2 week’s holiday for this September thinking we would be going to Cyprus for the wedding I decided not to change it and decided that I would use these 2 weeks to decorate the lounge. As you can see from the picture it is from the start to end of the decorating. We finally put the last touch on it today as we have placed a mirror on the chimney. Have to say this was the second mirror we brought as we got one on Saturday and hung it tidied away and I had just sat down and looked at it thinking how good it looked when all of a sudden it fell off the wall. Oooppps, we used string instead of hooks on the wall and it wasn’t strong enough. Lesson learnt we went back to the Range and brought another mirror and the proper hooks and Steve put it up just before he went to work today. It’s still up now and looks great.
So here is the before and after picture. This was taken before we got the mirror.

I had a birthday during this time and Louise brought me something's and as you can tell she was thinking of my next trip.

Also during this time, it was Hannah’s birthday so it was cake time and this is what she decided on this time, if any of you read my last report will think they are seeing double, this is because Hannah decided that she wanted the same cake that I had made her mum. Made it a little differently this time and it was a lot easier.

I have also booked another ADR, I really wanted to go back to Ohana’s but unfortunately they didn’t have any tables for the dates we were there so we are doing something new and going to Boma.

The theming looks great and I cannot wait to have a little look around Animal Kingdom Lodge I now have 3 ADR’s which are 2 breakfast and 1 evening meal the rest of the time we have decided to try different restaurant’s; I have been making a list of some but if any of you have somewhere which you think we would like then feel free to add them.

Another thing booked are our flight seats. We are as you know flying with BA this time so decided to bite the bullet and just book the seats there and back. So going out we are in Row 18 but on way home it wouldn’t let me go that high up so we are booked into row 28. So that’s another thing crossed off my list.
Still not booked and extra suitcase yet have been thinking that I will wait until I have packed the suitcases and see what the weight is of both of them and if we think we will struggle on way home then I will book it just before we go although it will mean unpacking then putting another suitcase inside but that won’t take long.

Disney diet is coming along nicely, I hit the stone mark last week which is what I had want to get to by the end of September, I have set myself another goal of the next half stone by middle of November then the 2nd stone by First week of January. So fingers crossed on that last one as I have Christmas during that time.

As some of you were aware the only reason why we are going back was because Stacey announce that she was pregnant at the beginning of the year so the wedding was brought forward well I can now tell you that Hannah got an extra special birthday present this year as Baby Oscar entered the world on 28th September weighing in at a healthy 8lb. He is so beautiful. So I now have 3 grandsons and 2 grand-daughters. Thank-you Oscar for arriving on Hannah’s birthday as it’s one less date to remember.

Been having a play with my new laptop and my photo's from last year here is one that I did, thinking of having it made bigger.

Well that’s me for now, hopefully I shall put another update on at the end of November which will again hopefully include luggage tags if I decide to make some.

Thanks again for reading.

Oh yes forgot to mention I am now in double digits so here is a DD dance.

Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 15, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Mini update 5

So was on fb today on one of the groups on there and someone had put some pictures of the Hulk ride with the fences all around as it is now closed for a refurb. I love this ride so am a bit disappointed that I cannot go on it this time around so jokingly said to my husband oh well we are just going to have to go back. His reply wasn't what I was expecting he said you have got no chance on that.
I know why he said it as we really would like to get our mortgage paid it is a pain in the back side now but I understand this has to be done. So this is why I am so sad today as it really doesn't look like we will be back there so now got to make sure we really enjoy this one last trip.

This is why I have finally changed my title for this report.

Old 24 Oct 15, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

:da le_boun

Old 28 Oct 15, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Oscar is a good name and he is a little stunner. You all must be over the moon with him ... : - )
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 15, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Cuxi View Post
Oscar is a good name and he is a little stunner. You all must be over the moon with him ... : - )
Hi Cuxi, Oscar is beautiful although I haven't been able to see much of him, one reason is to let all their friends go and see them and the other is I am off sick at moment with a tummy bug that doesn't seem to want to go. Hoping I can go and see them next weekend.

Old 30 Oct 15, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Aww, I hope you get to see him this weekend and give him a cwtch, there's nothing like the smell of new babies
Old 30 Oct 15, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Cuxi View Post
Aww, I hope you get to see him this weekend and give him a cwtch, there's nothing like the smell of new babies
Ooooh I have just noticed your countdown you must be getting excited now.

I am getting my Disney mojo back now, DH was looking at the Villa last night and then started to try and plan our way from airport. I thin he is more excited than me. Lol

Old 30 Oct 15, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes, we are leaving for Birmingham airport next Saturday, the downside is, I've got shingles!

It came on last Tuesday and I've been so lucky to not get much in the way of pain with them and could describe them as uncomfortable. I'm load up with anti viral tabs and cream.

I should be in good nick by next weekend and we're really looking forward to going now, my daughter and I could both do with a nice break, now.

Get Christmas out of the way and you'll be full on for yours, too ... : - )