Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Mar 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
amf
Apprentice Imagineer

Beaches and cream location

We are going back to Orlando in June and, for once, we are not doing any parks (sacrilege, i know )

DW wants to visit Beaches and cream. Never been before and I know its in or about Beach Club. I was thinking about parking at Fantasia Gardens and walking over. 2 questions;-

1. Whereabouts in Beach Club is Beaches and cream (in other words how do we get there once we've found the hotel)?

2. Any better suggestions for parking, bearing in mind we will have no park tix?
amf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

It is out the back by the pool go in the main reception and turn left, we parked at Epcot and walked through international gateway or you can just park at the resort
Old 24 Mar 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

If you have a reservation you shouldn't have to pay to park at the Beach Club
Old 24 Mar 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Any CM will direct you if you ask

Disney332
Old 24 Mar 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Make sure you make an ADR or you won't get in - its tiny and always fully booked. There is a takeaway window for ice creams.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 04:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by amf View Post
We are going back to Orlando in June and, for once, we are not doing any parks (sacrilege, i know )

DW wants to visit Beaches and cream. Never been before and I know its in or about Beach Club. I was thinking about parking at Fantasia Gardens and walking over. 2 questions;-

1. Whereabouts in Beach Club is Beaches and cream (in other words how do we get there once we've found the hotel)?

2. Any better suggestions for parking, bearing in mind we will have no park tix?
You will struggle to get a reservation now for June, but you might get a last minute one, no chance of a walk up. The hotel is not that big, B&C is at the back, just ask when you get there, precise location isn’t something anyone should need to research.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
amf
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks folks, great info. I've managed to snag an ADR on our last full day thete😁 we have never stayed on site and not eaten in a WDW resort restaurant in 25 years, before ADRs were invented.

I'd read about the difficulties of free parking at WDW resorts for day guests hence suggesting parking off site. I understand now that parking onsite should be OK with the ADR.

Now DW wants to visit Wdw hotels this trip. What are my chances of free parking at Contemporary or Grand Floridian without an ADR? Maybe best to park at Downtown Disney and use resort busses?
amf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Now DW wants to visit Wdw hotels this trip. What are my chances of free parking at Contemporary or Grand Floridian without an ADR? Maybe best to park at Downtown Disney and use resort busses?
The policy is no free parking when no reservation, I don’t think it is always implemented though. I can’t see it happening at Contemporary in particular, otherwise it would be packed out with people who then just walk to MK.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
amf
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
The policy is no free parking when no reservation, I don’t think it is always implemented though. I can’t see it happening at Contemporary in particular, otherwise it would be packed out with people who then just walk to MK.
Fair point😊 Guess ADRs or busses it is.
Old 26 Mar 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Fair point😊 Guess ADRs or busses it is.
While you're at Beaches and Cream you can check out the YC too as they're linked, then a lovely walk around the lake to visit the Boardwalk Inn - so there's 3 off the list
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List