Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 24 Feb 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Olga
There’s a lot coming to Posner Park so far Burlington’s Marshall’s Home Goods Five Below Ulta and Starbucks have expressed interest in the new stores being built
Target go to court April to appeal against a new grocery outlet such as Wholefoods or Luckys as much as I love target either of these 2 would be fantastic
Helen
Another Ulta too! Heaven for me, hell for DH! I was wondering what all that land would be filled with!
I get Fireline fishing line from Florida, Dicks sporting goods was the only place I could find it. I went to Centreview one. I use it for jewellery making, not fishing,
Old 24 Feb 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Helen

I think we've only been in that Target once (Super Target at Rolling Oaks is another matter ) but what we remember was how small the food section was. Maybe they were restricted to how much food square footage they were allowed and would be a bit miffed if other food retailers are now being allowed.

Heard lots of good comments on the Dibb recently about Lucky's.

Mick
We go to both! Rolling Oaks one is adjacent to the villa management company, so we collect key codes and then pop in to Super Target for a few quick supplies.
Old 24 Feb 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
We go to both! Rolling Oaks one is adjacent to the villa management company, so we collect key codes and then pop in to Super Target for a few quick supplies.
Olga

If you see two "mature" Dibbers pushing a red cart round ST after dinner at Longhorn with maybe nothing in it then it could be us.

Have you been in ST since it was completely remodelled and remerchandised. Took us ages to find our way round last Nov/Dec

Mick

Edited at 08:48 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
[QUOTE=mick;13706425]Olga

If you see two "mature" Dibbers pushing a red cart round ST after dinner at Longhorn with maybe nothing in it then it could be us.

Have you been in ST since it was completely remodelled and remerchandised. Took us ages to find our way round last Nov/Dec

Mick[/QUOTE

We went in April and didn’t notice any changes, perhaps it was done after that. Everything was where I remembered it! I have a bit of a radar thing with stores in Florida, I could act as a tour guide to most shopping malls, and certain stores, I can go directly to the aisles I need!

I could just eat a steak from Longhorns now!
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mick we don’t actually use the Target at Posner for food shopping
I like it for towels sheets there Hearth and Home and Joanne Gaines Magnolia Home range and the Bullseye Playground ( Target dollar spot ) has some great seasonal decor kids arts and crafts and household items
Rolling oaks took me hours the last time as they had moved everything I’d been in Bonefish
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
[/QUOTE

We went in April and didn’t notice any changes, perhaps it was done after that. Everything was where I remembered it! I have a bit of a radar thing with stores in Florida, I could act as a tour guide to most shopping malls, and certain stores, I can go directly to the aisles I need!

I could just eat a steak from Longhorns now! [/QUOTE]

Done over the summer. Hadn't started in April but finished in Nov. Hard to describe really but we got the sense of the non-food section being laid out more like department store like Macy's. There's also a brand new wines & spirits section as you enter on the left within a glazed partition with separate doors

Mick
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Mick we don’t actually use the Target at Posner for food shopping
I like it for towels sheets there Hearth and Home and Joanne Gaines Magnolia Home range and the Bullseye Playground ( Target dollar spot ) has some great seasonal decor kids arts and crafts and household items
Rolling oaks took me hours the last time as they had moved everything I’d been in Bonefish
Helen

Our last four sets of bath towels have been Fieldcrest from Super Target.

Mick
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
If you like bargain hunting the 192 is the best area imo.
Burlington’s, Bealls,Marshall’s, Ross, Ollie’s, Smadi’s, Nike, Hillfiger etc are all within a 10 minute drive. You would need a car tho.
I recently got $20 Skechers in Smadi’s!
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ditto our Bath towels DIL 1wants 3sets back for good for the bathrooms in the house they are having built she doesn’t want the same as everybody else LOL
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I only discovered Ollies recently got a great deal on coffe pods for the Villa coffee machine there