Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 7 Mar 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymb
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
Any of us making ADRs from 10th - 30th March remember that the US clocks change before ours, so between (inc) these dates online it will be 10am for ADRs and 11 am for FP.
Oooh thanks for this, our 180 is in the middle of that! Need to figure out what restaurants we want and when!
disneymb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sbuck93 View Post
I'm pretty gutted! Was hoping for calm before the storm...looks like it will now just be the storm
The more people who go to HS the less there will be in the other 3 parks - please God
Old 8 Mar 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
Let the madness begin!
Is anyone else a bit disappointed that their quiet-ish September holiday is about to become crazy! It's ADR day for us on Monday I hope it's not insane to get reservations now.
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
There is a bit of me that would like to take a look, but overall, yes I had picked September carefully (I thought) for the quieter park time.
Originally Posted by sbuck93 View Post
I'm pretty gutted! Was hoping for calm before the storm...looks like it will now just be the storm
Much earlier than we all expected - but we're looking forward to it. So we may not get on the Millennium Falcon, we may not even get into Galaxy's Edge, but there's always a buzz around WDW when something special is happening and at least we all booked before they prices go up. I do think all parks will be affected though as those with multi park tickets and small kids may avoid HS more. It will be mad for years though, look at Pandora - the lines for FOP got to 4 hours again yesterday after being open all this time, and Avatar was one relatively unfollowed movie. We can't even anticipate the amount of people who don't even like Disney who will now go to WDW. HS will be the new WDW Comicon
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

I’m disappointed... I’m not a Star Wars fan and I really wanted to visit toy story land which I know I still can but with hundreds more people in the park.

Oh well!

For those who watch you tube of Disney, I found a small channel called ‘Hannah Rickettts’ she only has 145 subscribers, but she went in September last year and her videos are only 14-15 minutes long and she shows some things I haven’t seen on other vlogs, so I’d recommend checking her out if that’s your thing!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post

I usually travel May, this year went February, I didn’t realise that it will be quite a bit hotter, wetter and more humid.

Do people that travel in September usually not plan to do much in the afternoon? Or is it not too bad?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

I usually travel May, this year went February, I didn’t realise that it will be quite a bit hotter, wetter and more humid.
Do people that travel in September usually not plan to do much in the afternoon? Or is it not too bad?
Its a bit like trying to predict the weather here!
We usually go in September as its DH's birthday. We have been when its been unbearably hot to the point I, who never suffers prickly heat, had prickly heat! and we have had to walk inside the shops in order to get out of the heat. Then again we have been same weeks when its rained so hard at some point in the day/evening (It does rain in September due to the hurricane season) that we have had to remove our shoes to wade through the water in the park!
You pays your money and your takes your chance
Old 9 Mar 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1

We just do the same things whatever time of year we go. If we get hot / tired we go back for an hour or two round the pool - or we find a bar (everywhere but MK) and have an 'adult beverage' or 2.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Yes inour schedule we are booked in for pool time or Disney Springs lunch time/early afternoon.

We found it impossible last time to stay in the parks all day due to the heat.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
I am getting over my initial dissapointment of Galaxy’s edge opening,the land is gonna be huge so it is gonna hold a hell of a lot of people,so i am now even more convinced the other parks may be quieter,Adr day on the 22nd of March,and our travel plan is in place with a few less visits to Hollywood Studios!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

ADR day today! 😊😊

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List