Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 Mar 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Tb2tb2
Getting Excited

can someone explain musement

hi all,
i have been reading on here about musement. I have looked on this before and just looked over it. However, i have been reading on here regarding the deals they are giving and i am only looking for a 2 day park ticket for disney. By using amusement i can save quite a bit of money. So is it as simple as booking and they send the vouchers to your phone? And as the reviews on here are a little mixed has anyone had any problems using them. I am so worried that i will book through a dodgy company and end up with no tickets. Also do these tickets allow you access to the disney app where i can book fast passes. any info is appreciated thanks
Tb2tb2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachie
Apprentice Imagineer

Every time I've looked at these Disney tickets, they've shown as out of stock?
Rachie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

To get the discounts you have to download google trips app. Type in orlando. Go to discounts. You then see a 20% off button for musement. Click that and it shows you a list of what they might be selling. I say might be because as Rachie points out, the disney options are always listed as out of stock.

Also, if you do buy from here, be very careful when you are about to hit pay. Many different ways you can see the discount applied one minute, then it is gone the next.

Not a great site or service, but worth the hassle for that discount imo.

Not sure the disney tickets will come back in stock though.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tb2tb2
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
To get the discounts you have to download google trips app. Type in orlando. Go to discounts. You then see a 20% off button for musement. Click that and it shows you a list of what they might be selling. I say might be because as Rachie points out, the disney options are always listed as out of stock.

Also, if you do buy from here, be very careful when you are about to hit pay. Many different ways you can see the discount applied one minute, then it is gone the next.

Not a great site or service, but worth the hassle for that discount imo.

Not sure the disney tickets will come back in stock though.
thanks for that i think i may need to read a bit more and have a think before i decide. The discount would save me quite a bit. thanks all x
Tb2tb2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

This is easy for me to say as it worked for me - but having been careful when buying, i then had the tickets on my universal app 90 mins later. So i have no worries about the tickets now i have them. But i sure was nervous until the point they were loaded.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bebewdw
Helping Donald

Mobile

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
This is easy for me to say as it worked for me - but having been careful when buying, i then had the tickets on my universal app 90 mins later. So i have no worries about the tickets now i have them. But i sure was nervous until the point they were loaded.
Hi can I ask how you got them on your universal app. Do I need to create an account? Is there a way to link the tickets with the barcodes?

🙏🏻
Bebewdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bebewdw View Post
Hi can I ask how you got them on your universal app. Do I need to create an account? Is there a way to link the tickets with the barcodes?

🙏🏻
Download the app. Create an account.

Then go to "My Wallet" on the menu.

You should then see the "Add tickets & passes" section.

Click scan ticket. Try to dcan the barcode on your printout. Mine didn't eork. Typed number in instead. Ticket recognised snd then showing on app. Repeat for each ticket.
Old 23 Mar 19, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Kevybaby
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

We are first timers going in June and weren't going to do Disney but the musement deal with 20% off was too good to turn down. I think they were a bit overwhelmed at first with the volume of people buying tickets and panicked a bit. I got 2 days for the four of us and saved a good bit. They send a link to download the tickets or you can download the musement app you then just copy the number and paste into the Disney app to link😁
Kevybaby is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniebella
VIP Dibber

I got 3 day base tickets at 20% off through Musement.
This was around 6 weeks ago and the tickets took a week to come through, they are added to my MDE account and all linked ready for use.
When I purchased it also said these tickets were sold out, but if you click on the page anyway, then manually type in Disney world into the search section you will get the list of tickets appear and then choose your tickets
Just make sure the tickets are showing discount in red at bottom of page and don’t click back or discount could disappear and you will need to start again.
Just done a dummy booking and was able to get Disney multi day with discount
Minniebella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tb2tb2
Getting Excited

i have just looked and done a dummy run for the tickets i wanted and have saved over £200. as said in the tread i will be nervous until the tickets come through but the saving is too good to pass on.