Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 27 Feb 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Ordered mine last night, can't wait for it to arrive!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
mapman
Cream Tea anyone ?

mapman's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
The new 2019 Map Booklets

Yes they're in stock and all ready at long last. The old fold-out sheet map is now no longer available (although a few people have asked if A1 size posters are available - I'm certainly considering this option).

The tourist map to Orlando is now in an A5 Booklet containing 40 pages and I should be able to update it twice a year from now on, as I don't have to order large quantities anymore. It's still the same mapping content, but more like a mini atlas with page overlaps. I've managed to keep the costs the same too.

I hope you find the new format easy to use. The map PDF's for using on Smartphones and Tablets etc will still be in the large format - I'll be uploading these next week on my website.

All the best

Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.

My Orlando Map - http://www.orlandomaps.co.uk
mapman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

So pleased! I've made my order 😁
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Super, I have just ordered my new one
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sarah82
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Added to my to do list for this weekend ☺️☺️
sarah82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

I've just ordered one as well. Our old 4th edition map was way out of date
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mapman View Post
Yes they're in stock and all ready at long last. The old fold-out sheet map is now no longer available (although a few people have asked if A1 size posters are available - I'm certainly considering this option).

The tourist map to Orlando is now in an A5 Booklet containing 40 pages and I should be able to update it twice a year from now on, as I don't have to order large quantities anymore. It's still the same mapping content, but more like a mini atlas with page overlaps. I've managed to keep the costs the same too.

I hope you find the new format easy to use. The map PDF's for using on Smartphones and Tablets etc will still be in the large format - I'll be uploading these next week on my website.

All the best
Excellent thankyou.

I like the new format as it is very practical and easy to use as a map and all the additional bonus info is cool as always. We always travel with a sat nav, but I wouldn't be without a copy of your map too. Much easier to to use it to look around a location rather than just directions to a location iyswim.

I would be interested in knowing if you do decide an A1 format poster is possible in the future though too.

Edited at 12:28 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mapman View Post

All the best
Hi,

I've recieved my new one and I love it but I'm just wondering if you have any of the last version I could buy as well?
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

What's a map?

Do people still use them?

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
What's a map?

Do people still use them?
Not normally, but this one. Absolutely!

Way more than a picture of roads imho. 👍
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List