Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Sep 21, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
AdmiralJack
Imagineer

TUI payment dates/cancellation policy?

I've seen unusually reasonable deals for 10 days in Disney from the 28th Feb with no deposit taken.

Does anyone know what the last payment date is for TUI and their cancellation policy? I'm not confident the US will open at all this year but a no deposit booking for next March seems like a no risk booking even if it doesn't happen
AdmiralJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Check who provides the flight.
I booked with Tui on a 'no deposit' but had to pay what I thought was a down payment, it was the flight! When I cancelled you do not get the flight money back as apparently there is in the contract somewhere that the flight was a third party provider and there was no refund given for this!
I made an official complaint and sent it to the CEO and their complaint team and was told they were upholding their decision and I should of 'googled' the T&Cs for the third party flight contract. I had absolutely no idea that I even had a third party flight!
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I think that the 'no deposit' offer may mean you have to set up a direct debit to pay in instalments.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I've looked at the no deposit option before and collybird is correct. I think the DD payment dates are calculated so that the final payment is made 14 weeks before holiday so I expect the full payment would be due in November for a February holiday.

ETA - here's the information from the TUI website tui/destinations/i...nthly-holidays

Edited at 08:34 AM.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List