Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 2 Nov 21, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Qute agree, she is a bully, either that or clever editing, Patrick still makes my skin crawl, I have googled, got no will power ha ha
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
I seriously question her motives with Jake.
She’s only pretending she’s into him so she has his support in her vendetta.
I dislike Bryce hugely but she’s a troublemaker
Her motive with Jake is to get max exposure and airtime, nothing to do with marriage or long term commitment.

Disney332
Old 3 Nov 21, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Her motive with Jake is to get max exposure and airtime, nothing to do with marriage or long term commitment.

Disney332
Exactly what we’ve said - as much as I dislike Bryce, he was spot on about her - she is as fake as they come. And what’s all this about her never stopping laughing? The only laugh that comes from her is either vindictive or false 😡
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I really thought after Jake seeing how vile Bec and family were at movie date, he would run for the hills! He’s too nice for a stuck up witch like her!
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by shirley View Post
I really thought after Jake seeing how vile Bec and family were at movie date, he would run for the hills! He’s too nice for a stuck up witch like her!
I think he is staying to show the world he’s a nice guy, and killing her with kindness so that at the end of it all, she can’t trash talk him anymore.

I think he’s come across really well throughout, but I think her vile mother has made him worry what everyone else are seeing and he wants to change public opinion (a shame as I don’t know what her mother thinks she’s seen, but he’s not put a foot wrong as far as I can remember) 👍

As far as afterwards, unless he has a lobotomy and she realises that their relationship is a cash cow for her, then there will be no relationship after the show (I am determined not to google anyone else as I already know about Melissa and Bryces situation!)
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
I think he is staying to show the world he’s a nice guy, and killing her with kindness so that at the end of it all, she can’t trash talk him anymore.

I think he’s come across really well throughout, but I think her vile mother has made him worry what everyone else are seeing and he wants to change public opinion (a shame as I don’t know what her mother thinks she’s seen, but he’s not put a foot wrong as far as I can remember) 👍

As far as afterwards, unless he has a lobotomy and she realises that their relationship is a cash cow for her, then there will be no relationship after the show (I am determined not to google anyone else as I already know about Melissa and Bryces situation!)
I could not resist

I know everything but don't worry my lips are sealed
Old 3 Nov 21, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
I could not resist

I know everything but don't worry my lips are sealed

Disney332
Old 3 Nov 21, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Just started…got the Walkers Salt and Vinegar crisps out 👍

Disney332
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

She’s unbelievable!
Not comfortable with the way Jake stooped to Bryce’s level?
Did he?!
And has she met herself?

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
She’s unbelievable!
Not comfortable with the way Jake stooped to Bryce’s level?
Did he?!
And has she met herself?
She is an absolutely vile human being! She is manipulating the whole group and none of them can see through her!
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List