Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Nov 21, 01:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
We fly Friday and I'm in 'just in case' mode. Bought travel insurance yesterday, Friday, just in case I have to use the 14 day cancellation option. Won't insure Tank, our Fl banger, until we get our test results, just in case... we've been mega isolating for over 3 weeks, bar a quick in/out at Aldi, don't foresee issues, but won't count chickens until Weds around 4pm, just in case.

Thursday, travel to airport hotel, jolly good mode, Friday check in at T3 UC Wing and breaky in Clubhouse, that'll be 'BRING IT ON' mode. Board aircraft, push back, taxi to runway, take off, wheels up, whilst trying not to sing

Anyway, as you can tell, I'm rather laid back bout it, not excited at all, be enjoying one of many Bokeelia sunsets this time next week...
Laid back?! You could have fooled me. I was sending the vet up,with Valium 😂
It’ll all be fine 😘
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Jools
Getting Excited

Have a magical time November travellers! So excited for you all xx
Old 7 Nov 21, 02:10 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Laid back?! You could have fooled me. I was sending the vet up,with Valium 😂
It’ll all be fine 😘
That was the joke part Col, I'm as keen as mustard, not fooling most otherwise
Old 7 Nov 21, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
cd900
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

This is currently my favourite thread on the dibb! I’m so happy for you all 🥳🥳🥳
Old 7 Nov 21, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
hushabyepie
Getting Excited

I'm not going until Jan but this thread is pure joy right now.

Have a great time all of you.
hushabyepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

Can’t believe tomorrow is the day! Have fun those travelling in the next few days! Can’t wait to be joining you on Saturday!
AJ86 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We’re 4 weeks from waking up in the sunshine, And the excitement is here already!

How it goes well for everyone.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

My family heads down this evening - then dropping the animals off in the morning and heading to the station for the trip to London. Decided to go for the US t-mobile e-sim in the end for connectivity while out there. Hope it all goes smoothly.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well we passed our Covid Tests!

I can finally start getting a little excited .. still worry about temp checks in airport and plane getting turned around due to people not following mask rules .. but hey ho I'm a worrier

I cannot recommend Breath Assured enough. I am an absolute novice with Microsoft Teams but it was pretty simple once my daughter came and helped earlier this week.

I booked with Breath assured because of their initial website and the Health care lady was so nice and professional.

We set everything out ready on the kitchen table for the meeting and sat side by side and completed the test together at the same time.

She went through everything with us and made sure we were happy with the certificate before our appointment ended.

good luck guys! and I can now cancel my airport walk in one as I didn't fancy having someone swab down my throat and dig for brain up my nose... that and would have still had another day to wait ...

I have saved it, printed it out, screen shot it and about to upload to the virgin site ...

hope this has helped guys

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
We fly Friday and I'm in 'just in case' mode. Bought travel insurance yesterday, Friday, just in case I have to use the 14 day cancellation option. Won't insure Tank, our Fl banger, until we get our test results, just in case... we've been mega isolating for over 3 weeks, bar a quick in/out at Aldi, don't foresee issues, but won't count chickens until Weds around 4pm, just in case.

Thursday, travel to airport hotel, jolly good mode, Friday check in at T3 UC Wing and breaky in Clubhouse, that'll be 'BRING IT ON' mode. Board aircraft, push back, taxi to runway, take off, wheels up, whilst trying not to sing

Anyway, as you can tell, I'm rather laid back bout it, not excited at all, be enjoying one of many Bokeelia sunsets this time next week...
I’m wondering if everyone is going to clap as we take off or whether the British stiff upper lip will win out and we’ll all sit there in silence. If they were all Americans on the plane there’d be a heck of a noise👏👏
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List