Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Jun 21, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
wsmusa
Getting to know the DIBB

Will Extended Tickets be extended again past sep 21 - Disney

Hi,

We purchased 14 day Disney tickets direct with disney back in 2019, for our trip in july 2020. this never happened.

The tickets were automatically extended to Sep 2021.

We moved the holiday to June 2020, this never happened.

Are there others who are waiting ? I have called Disney and they have said we can cancel and then purchase new with the credit from the current ones or wait to see if they are extended again.

I am just wondering if there is anyone else holding out for this extension, or if you have moved or got a refund ?

Thanks

Edited at 12:04 PM. Reason: Title change
wsmusa is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

They haven't been allowing extension past September 2021. They have however been giving credit towards the 2022 tickets. I doubt they will change this policy as this is what they have been giving people and lots of people have already done this.
Old 9 Jun 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Fenland girl
Very Serious Dibber

Fenland girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
I managed to get my ticket extended to end 2022 but had to pay a small amount ($29) to do so. Had to call Disney directly to do this.
Fenland girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 21, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fenland girl View Post
I managed to get my ticket extended to end 2022 but had to pay a small amount ($29) to do so. Had to call Disney directly to do this.
Technically you didn't you had your 2021 cancelled and the credit put towards the 22 one which is why there was a small difference in price. What the other poster is asking is if they will extend the ticket without the extra charge which the answer would be no as people like you have had to do the cancel and repurchase option.
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
yorkiedrummer
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Fenland girl View Post
Looks like we are going to have to go this route

Did you call Disney on the UK number please?
yorkiedrummer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
yorkiedrummer
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by wsmusa View Post
Hi,

We purchased 14 day Disney tickets direct with disney back in 2019, for our trip in july 2020. this never happened.

The tickets were automatically extended to Sep 2021.

We moved the holiday to June 2020, this never happened.

Are there others who are waiting ? I have called Disney and they have said we can cancel and then purchase new with the credit from the current ones or wait to see if they are extended again.

I am just wondering if there is anyone else holding out for this extension, or if you have moved or got a refund ?

Thanks
Hi , this could be the route we have to take if we cant travel in September!

Did you call Disney on the UK number?
yorkiedrummer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I called today and they said at the moment it’s very unlikely tickets will be extended again, I could either get a refund to 80% of the value I paid or I could pay the difference between the ticket I have at the mo(purchased late 2019 for my 2020trip) against a 2022 ticket, I will decide nearer the time one sept once we see what happens with international travel
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Fenland girl
Very Serious Dibber

Fenland girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by yorkiedrummer View Post
Looks like we are going to have to go this route

Did you call Disney on the UK number please?
Hi, I used the link below and sent them my ticket number, old travel dates and new travel dates. They then gave me a US number to call and a case number to quote. If you call as soon as the IS lines open you should be dealt with quite quickly - just have your credit card to hand

support.disney/hc/en-gb/...-DisneyTickets
Fenland girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List