Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Oct 21, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Oh dear! What a nightmare. I did wonder how it was going to go as whilst you have never posted anything unkind I have seen some posts about her that made me raise my eyebrows!
I moved in with my inlaws for a year, and I found it hard as I moved out at 17, but I respected that it was their house, and tried to just slot in best as I could.
You built them an extension for goodness sake so I really hope they are trying to be grateful
Old 6 Oct 21, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by duchy View Post
It’s never easy kids moving home again once they’ve been used to living independently , even harder with partners in the mix . (I was once that kid ) .
How long are they likely to be with you ?
A year I think, it’s not a question of us not wanting them here we thought we’d be one big happy family. They weren’t in agreement
Old 6 Oct 21, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
Sandra have you spoken to them about it? sometimes braving it and gently bringing it up as in they must be struggling as much as you, maybe if you both aired things it might help, of course only you would know how talking about it to them would go.
We did on Saturday and had a two arguments and nothing was resolved. Xx
Old 6 Oct 21, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
I’m leaving this now because one of things I can’t stand is her writing on a public forum and I’m doing the same. Pm for a chat if you like, I feel bad for talking about them on here. Thanks everyone I do appreciate your kind words x
Old 6 Oct 21, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I’m leaving this now because one of things I can’t stand is her writing on a public forum and I’m doing the same. Pm for a chat if you like, I feel bad for talking about them on here. Thanks everyone I do appreciate your kind words x
Always here for you, we know how much effort you put in.

Can I ask one question? English homes are generally smaller than say Florida houses, is this true of Canada too? Is it a perception issue?
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Always here for you, we know how much effort you put in.

Can I ask one question? English homes are generally smaller than say Florida houses, is this true of Canada too? Is it a perception issue?
I don’t know, they had a house in Canada which they shared with a friend. I have no idea if it was big or small, living in a terraced house is a challenge. My aunt lives in Coco beach and has a bungalow but it’s pretty big with huge bedrooms. Xx
Old 6 Oct 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

The further out of the cities you get, Canadian houses, I understand, are on average even bigger than the US. New-builds have got smaller and closer together, though.

Sandra, if you're still reading, you need a good sense of humour whoever you're living with, don't you! You definitely have that. Lots of patience is required, too, but is more difficult when you're tired; queuing for the bathroom or to use the kitchen; have different ideas on how to live and are sitting in each others' laps!

I'm sure you'll all get passed this quickly, as soon as you get your much-needed space back.

At least you don't have MH living there, too!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 01:18 PM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I don’t know, they had a house in Canada which they shared with a friend. I have no idea if it was big or small, living in a terraced house is a challenge. My aunt lives in Coco beach and has a bungalow but it’s pretty big with huge bedrooms. Xx
I know you said you didn’t want to discuss it I just wanted to say you are doing a lovely thing for them I hope it works out for you all.

I love my son dearly, he is my only child and he is so kind, thoughtful, polite, loving , hard working etc etc. He is a wonderful partner and father.

He stayed over a couple of weeks ago as he was at a party near us and he couldn’t get a taxi.

After one night in our house I wanted to kill him!

I’d forgotten how untidy, noisy and hungry he is! I honestly don’t think I could live with him ( saying that he is away in London with work this week and I can’t wait for him to be back).

Of course we would all welcome our kids back with open arms if need be, but it’s definitely not easy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I feel my thread has been ruined and I demand financial compensation for the hurt feeling so I plan to start a gofundme page to help with my removal costs to be near mick.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I feel my thread has been ruined and I demand financial compensation for the hurt feeling so I plan to start a gofundme page to help with my removal costs to be near mick.
I'll donate a chunky kit kat, that's all I can afford
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List