Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Unread 16 Apr 19, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

Great report, 5 stars nuff said
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) Warning, this report contains images some dieters may find distressing
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall
Unread 16 Apr 19, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks again for this report, have loved reading it 😊 I have been doing my own pre trip report for this year (my 2nd attempt at one!) but never yet managed a live trippie - maybe you have inspired me 😄 I think 6lbs is quite fair for 3 weeks- when we went to the Canaries last July I put on (*voice falls to whisper*) 9lbs in 12 days! 😱 Anyway, good luck with planning the next trip and as you said hopefully sooner rather than later 👌
Unread 16 Apr 19, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great report I've read it all over the last few days and picked up some good tips for our 6 night at POR stay with QSDP in September.
I think you've done really well to only put 6lb on we came back from Lanzarote 2 weeks ago after a 2 week all inclusive holiday and I put 12lb on
Taffy1959 Loves the DIBBcast Disney Podcast
Unread 16 Apr 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Excited about Disney

I am going to miss reading the update every morning! Great report, I really enjoyed it! Still can't get over the snack haul! My boyfriend always drinks his way through our credits in Starbucks!
Wismgari is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Sept trip to avoid Star Wars, oh...
Unread 16 Apr 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Loved your report. Hope you are enjoying your haul, and remembering your holiday as you eat it.
Thank you That haul is fast depleting only 4 vein pods left (Gave 6 away as presents and the kids are wanting to share vein pod for 'pudding' lol

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Your report has been simply fabulous. Ive been missing the updates since your return. Hope everything is good with the house. Thank-you!
Thank you I a missing do the 'research' and the updates lol.

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Great report, 5 stars nuff said
Thanks, looking forward to yours although I have to admit it scared me off attempting one in the first place. I am looking for good universal tips as DD's are desperate to get there. I am waiting until DS is a bit older so wanting to get armed with all that info

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Thanks again for this report, have loved reading it 😊 I have been doing my own pre trip report for this year (my 2nd attempt at one!) but never yet managed a live trippie - maybe you have inspired me 😄 I think 6lbs is quite fair for 3 weeks- when we went to the Canaries last July I put on (*voice falls to whisper*) 9lbs in 12 days! 😱 Anyway, good luck with planning the next trip and as you said hopefully sooner rather than later 👌
Thank you Just binge read your pre trippie. Yours puts my writing 'style' to shame. Can't wait to follow your journey. Love all your upgrades you made.
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Great report I've read it all over the last few days and picked up some good tips for our 6 night at POR stay with QSDP in September.
I think you've done really well to only put 6lb on we came back from Lanzarote 2 weeks ago after a 2 week all inclusive holiday and I put 12lb on
Thank you. My 6 lb gain doesn't seem too bad after all lol. Every lb was worth it though. If you cant enjoy yourself 'too much' on holiday when can you lol

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
I am going to miss reading the update every morning! Great report, I really enjoyed it! Still can't get over the snack haul! My boyfriend always drinks his way through our credits in Starbucks!
Aww, I am missing it although all these lovely comments are keeping it 'alive a little bit longer for me
Luckily for us we aren't Starbucks drinkers though I have to say those extra credits came in handy when the whether turned too hot. I can imagine if our trip had been any later then we would have used more on slushies.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Again thanks for sharing it has been a great read x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
we are going back wooohoooo
summersun is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Fan
Unread 16 Apr 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Great food report!
I never noticed the rice crispy vein pods before and my lot love the rice crispy treats. Is the green stuff coloured chocolate or icing? Thanks
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our next WDW trip
Unread 16 Apr 19, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
Again thanks for sharing it has been a great read x
Thanks for following. it would have been a lot less fun without people to share

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Great food report!
I never noticed the rice crispy vein pods before and my lot love the rice crispy treats. Is the green stuff coloured chocolate or icing? Thanks
It is coloured chocolate they are messy to eat though. I recmmend wet wipes lol
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote