Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 5 Jan 19, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
TheKrow
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Captain Ethan View Post
Olive Garden on your arrival day? You'll probably be very tired and though you think you're hungry won't be able to eat all the deliciousness that's there. I'd go for something lighter, we always find that as soon as we sit and relax that we are ready for bed xx
It's sort of a tradition for us, we get a light meal like soups or a small pasta then fill up on their breadsticks! 😋
Sep 05 - Villa | Aug 06 - Villa | Sep 07 - Villa | Dec 08 - DLP - Sequoia Lodge | Jun 12 - Rosen Pointe | Mar 14 - Doubletree SeaWorld | Sep 16 - Rosen Pointe | Aug 18 - DLP - Cheyenne | Apr 19 - Rosen Pointe | April 22 - Rosen Pointe | August 22 - DLP - Cheyenne | Feb 24 - Rosen Pointe
TheKrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I think planning 3 meals a day is way to much, in the heat you get less of an appetite so we normally have toast in the morning then snack for lunch then a proper dinner in the evening.
My preferences for dinner are places like copper canyon grill, b line diner at the Hyatt regency, uno, tony Roma’s, maggianos, twin peaks , we tend to avoid places like Golden Corral, ponderosa however we do like sweet tomatoes at the junction of I drive and kirkman
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We stayed onsite in October with dining plan so obviously we weren’t worried about the cost of meals. You asked about Epcot for a meal, we would recommend Coral Reef, great atmosphere with the fish tanks which could entertain your 18 month old, and the food and service was excellent here.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
goldenoldie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TheKrow View Post
Hey dudes,

Here's a loose plan for our upcoming trip 2 adults and an 18 month old. Staying on I-Drive and only doing Disney this time, help us fill in the blanks with some suggestions!

Sat 27th - Arrival 4pm
Dinner - Olive Garden

Sun 28th - Monkey Joe's, I-Drive, Supermarket & Pool Day
Breakfast - Denny's
Lunch - Hash House a Go Go
Dinner - CiCi's Pizza

Mon 29th - Epcot
Breakfast ?
Lunch ?
Dinner ?

Would like to eat around world showcase but are there any restaurants we should be doing? Or just nibbles round Showcase then eat off-site?

Tue 30th - Magic Kingdom
Breakfast ?
Lunch ?
Dinner ?

Wed 1st - Chill Day & CityWalk
Breakfast - Village Inn
Lunch - Mickey D's
Dinner - Toothsome Chocolate Factory

Thu 2nd - Typhoon Lagoon
Breakfast - Ponderosa (Still going?)
Lunch ?
Dinner - Miller's Ale House

Fri 3rd - Animal Kingdom
Breakfast ? (What's the place near Tree of Life?)
Lunch - Tusker House
Dinner ?

Sat 4th - I-Drive, Pool & Pointe Orlando
Breakfast - First Watch
Lunch - Senor Frogs
Dinner - CiCi's Pizza

Sun 5th - Premium Outlets & Millennia
Breakfast ?
Lunch - Cheesecake Factory
Dinner ?

Mon 6th - Hollywood Studios
Breakfast ?
Lunch - Chick-fil-A
Dinner ?

Tue 7th - Blizzard Beach
Breakfast ?
Lunch ?
Dinner ?

Wed 8th - Disney Springs & Epcot
Breakfast ?
Lunch ?
Dinner ?

Thu 9th - Magic Kingdom
Breakfast ?
Lunch ?
Dinner ?

Fri 10th - Florida Mall & Outlets
Breakfast ?
Lunch ?
Dinner ?

Sat 11th - Hometime
Breakfast - Village Inn
Lunch - CiCi's Pizza

Love to hear all suggestions!

Thank you!
Bone fish grill on the 192 lovely food and service
goldenoldie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
TigerLily8
VIP Dibber

Can I suggest Splitsville for dinner at Disney Springs? It’s definitely more casual than fancy, but found it was a really nice family-friendly, relaxed atmosphere and the food is great (in my opinion of course!)

Edit: just seen that you may be at Disney springs earlier in the day... I’m sure it is a just as good for lunch!

Edited at 10:46 AM.
TigerLily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Definitely Cracker Barrel for a breakfast - I think the pancakes (with hot peaches in particular) are better than IHOP and Denny's, but the shop is cute too.

We also love Mannys and Longhorns for evening meals.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
TheKrow
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by TigerLily8 View Post
Can I suggest Splitsville for dinner at Disney Springs? It’s definitely more casual than fancy, but found it was a really nice family-friendly, relaxed atmosphere and the food is great (in my opinion of course!)

Edit: just seen that you may be at Disney springs earlier in the day... I’m sure it is a just as good for lunch!
Hadn't even considered lunch there! Great shout thank you!
Sep 05 - Villa | Aug 06 - Villa | Sep 07 - Villa | Dec 08 - DLP - Sequoia Lodge | Jun 12 - Rosen Pointe | Mar 14 - Doubletree SeaWorld | Sep 16 - Rosen Pointe | Aug 18 - DLP - Cheyenne | Apr 19 - Rosen Pointe | April 22 - Rosen Pointe | August 22 - DLP - Cheyenne | Feb 24 - Rosen Pointe
TheKrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List