Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Oct 18, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Congratulations and Thanks for the tip about the mobile food ordering good to know
I made a point last year that we would have whatever we wanted as a snack so if it was a bottle of water or something around the food and wine; coldbrew or ice cream I wasn't going to save them as last trip we did and had about 30 left over!
it didn't matter and we still ended up with about 1t8 snacks to use up at the end of the holiday as they converted all our left over meal credits to snacks, there is so much food and we really like our food
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Many congratulations on your wedding. Thanks for the tips.When you leave it a few years in between going to Orlando new tips are always welcome and sometimes it's good to have your memory jogged of some of the old tips too !
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Beddy666
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by fleurbie View Post
Congratulations and Thanks for the tip about the mobile food ordering good to know
I made a point last year that we would have whatever we wanted as a snack so if it was a bottle of water or something around the food and wine; coldbrew or ice cream I wasn't going to save them as last trip we did and had about 30 left over!
it didn't matter and we still ended up with about 1t8 snacks to use up at the end of the holiday as they converted all our left over meal credits to snacks, there is so much food and we really like our food
We are doing a week at Disney, two adults and an under 3. I get the feeling we will be using our snack credits to feed our under 3? So I can’t see us having any left over...

Is it that people are careful with what they get so they get something they can share with someone, saving one credit as they’re only using the one credit?
Beddy666 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beddy666 View Post
We are doing a week at Disney, two adults and an under 3. I get the feeling we will be using our snack credits to feed our under 3? So I can’t see us having any left over...

Is it that people are careful with what they get so they get something they can share with someone, saving one credit as they’re only using the one credit?
Well I wasn't careful and did not try and save them, you start with 52 snacks which is a lot.
As we were at okw we did do toast or bagel before leavjng then euther QS or TS lunch and dinner so finding we were so full up there wasnt much room for snacks. We also stayed off site for 2 days so that banked some plus the arrival and leave day you can't get through all the meals lol they convert meal credits into snacks so I would say even the best will in the world and using them for FW you can't get through all of them plus just to add in we don't SHARE FOOD lol x
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Beddy666
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by fleurbie View Post
Well I wasn't careful and did not try and save them, you start with 52 snacks which is a lot.
As we were at okw we did do toast or bagel before leavjng then euther QS or TS lunch and dinner so finding we were so full up there wasnt much room for snacks. We also stayed off site for 2 days so that banked some plus the arrival and leave day you can't get through all the meals lol they convert meal credits into snacks so I would say even the best will in the world and using them for FW you can't get through all of them plus just to add in we don't SHARE FOOD lol x
52 credits? Is that snack credits? As we are there only a week on DDP isn’t that 14 per person, 2 per day, maybe the extra credit a day if using your own drink from the hotel rather than the parks?

It’s a first for us staying onsite so just trying to get my head round it.
Beddy666 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for the tips, did you use any specific techniques for snagging extra FPs?
SquishTheWhale is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
allbooked
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thanks for great tips, can I just ask if you order quick service food on MDE app do you pay online or when you pick your food up?
allbooked is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixie_Hollow
I want to go now!

Congratulations and thanks for your tips 😀
Pixie_Hollow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by allbooked View Post
Thanks for great tips, can I just ask if you order quick service food on MDE app do you pay online or when you pick your food up?
You pay on the app.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We are staying for 10 nights, so we will have 40 snack credits between the two of us.

We aren’t going to use them! I thought we would because you’ve lost the dessert with the QS meal and I love that chocolate cake! However, I also remember that most of those cakes ended up in the fridge because I couldn’t eat them all. We will definitely have snack credits left I’m sure of it!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List