BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by chris16sarah7 View Post
Hey all

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

Start my second year of university tomorrow, so will be really busy, hopefully it will fly by as fast as the first year!

I have gone ahead and booked my holiday at work for February.

All being well, we are all confirmed as 18th February -28th February 2011.

We don't yet know where we are staying yet. That is left with Disney and our trip is currently with their marketing department, who will notify us in due course!

During this week it is Presidents Day. Do any of the shops have sales on over this time?

S
xxx
How exciting for you now it's finally taking shape. Have you any idea where you will be staying? Hope it's either one of the de-luxe Resorts or DVC

Sorry, don't know about the sales then.

Caron
Old 19 Sep 10, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah & Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by charliesangel View Post
Congratulations, don't worry about the crowds over the holiday, we have been there before and they weent that bad
Thats great, thanks for that!

Originally Posted by stitch99 View Post
Congratulations, can't wait to hear all about it..
Thank you, can't wait to share it waith you all

June 2007 - POR, Oct & Nov 08 - Three weeks of POR, Feb 2011 - Winners of Money can't buy VIP competition Grand Floridian, Aug 2011 - 3 weeks AKL CL & POR, Aug 2012 3 weeks POR, Aug 2013 AK CL, Disney Dream & POR, Aug 2015 SSR and engaged, Aug 2016 Disney Magic, Aug 2017 AKL CL and OKW and our Disney Wedding
Sarah & Andy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 10, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah & Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BarryandCaron View Post
How exciting for you now it's finally taking shape. Have you any idea where you will be staying? Hope it's either one of the de-luxe Resorts or DVC

Sorry, don't know about the sales then.

Caron

Hi Caron,

All we know is it is one of the Deluxes! I have always wanted to stay at one, as we always stop at POR, so will be thrilled which ever one, as they all have their positives!

It all adds to the surprise!

Sarah
xx

June 2007 - POR, Oct & Nov 08 - Three weeks of POR, Feb 2011 - Winners of Money can't buy VIP competition Grand Floridian, Aug 2011 - 3 weeks AKL CL & POR, Aug 2012 3 weeks POR, Aug 2013 AK CL, Disney Dream & POR, Aug 2015 SSR and engaged, Aug 2016 Disney Magic, Aug 2017 AKL CL and OKW and our Disney Wedding
Sarah & Andy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 10, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by chris16sarah7 View Post
Hi Caron,

All we know is it is one of the Deluxes! I have always wanted to stay at one, as we always stop at POR, so will be thrilled which ever one, as they all have their positives!

It all adds to the surprise!

Sarah
xx
Great news Sarah We've stayed at most of the Deluxes apart from the Epcot ones (have stayed at BCV though) and we loved all of them and there isn't one I'd not stay in again.

Caron
Old 19 Sep 10, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
It's all so exciting Sarah I just loved watching your video, I still giggle now thinking about the kids laughter, I'm so pleased you won and can't wait to hear about what resort Disney have chosen for you.
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 10, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah & Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Clare View Post
It's all so exciting Sarah I just loved watching your video, I still giggle now thinking about the kids laughter, I'm so pleased you won and can't wait to hear about what resort Disney have chosen for you.
lol me too, we still watch it every day, it's had quite a few you tube hits!

I'm really intigued, I have a hunch it will be AKL, although no one has mentioned a thing.

Thanks once again Clare xxxxxx

Old 19 Sep 10, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah & Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BarryandCaron View Post
Great news Sarah We've stayed at most of the Deluxes apart from the Epcot ones (have stayed at BCV though) and we loved all of them and there isn't one I'd not stay in again.

Caron
Thats what i'm thinking, they are all great one way or another.

Also as we have only ever stopped at a moderate resort, we will love it even more. I just hope I don't get the Deluxe bug and want to go there every trip! I'm a poor student you know

Old 19 Sep 10, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
elliemay
Imagineer

WOW thats an amazing holiday to win, I bet you all cant wait, congratulations
Old 3 Oct 10, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah & Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elliemay View Post
WOW thats an amazing holiday to win, I bet you all cant wait, congratulations

Thank you Helen, we are super excited!

Old 3 Oct 10, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah & Andy
Imagineer

Complete Orlando have telephoned today as Disney have confirmed where we are staying and (drumroll! )

ITS THE GRAND FLORIDIAN!

To say i'm over the moon is an understatement!

I have never stopped here only eaten at a few of it's restaurants and we have always said how lovely it would be if we won the lottery to stop!

Has anyone ever stayed here?

We have also decided to do our discovery cove experience over Presidents Weekend, as we figured the parks would be fairly busy over this time.

If you remember one of our fantastic prizes was 4 days VIP at Disney. Our job over the next couple of weeks is to come up with the four days so that Complete Orlando can let Disney know. I can't wait for these 4 days!

I'm going to make a few dining reservations today. Going to make 4 or 5 altogether. Any recommendations?

Sarah xxxxxx