VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile The Dibb made me do it - Day 7. Shopping

We had a lazy morning. We planned on breakfast at IHOP, Premium outlets and an evening at Islands of Adventure.
IHOP was directly across the road from our hotel so easy enough to find. We had to wait a short while for a table but not too long. It's overcast today and a bit drizzly. Quite cool although shorts and a t-shirt is still comfortable.
We order pancakes all round. Coffees and Hot Chocolate.

It's pretty good. Nothing earth shattering but you can't beat pancakes and sausage.

After breakfast we head upto the Premium outlets. This was only planned as a short visit but we have quite a few shops we want to visit and it ends up taking most of the afternoon. First stop was the Disney store. I got a phone case for $6.99 which I was pleased with.
Then new shoes for everyone in RackRoom shoes. It's always but one get one half price so the key is to match up the shoes in similar price bands. Molly and Phil got trainers, Katie some vans and I got Sketchers sandals which may prove useful if it keeps raining!

We found Vera Bradley where we bought some lovely new bags.

And then I went into Lane Bryant for work trousers. I buy them every trip and I've been desperate for a new pair. They had $25 off trousers so they were $25 instead if $50.

While I was buying boring trousers Molly was investing heavily in pocket pacs.
She will have the cleanest hands in school!

I checked out the Ugg store but didn't see any real bargains, and we had one final stop in Victoria Secret. This place was like a jumble sale. Massive bins of bras $2.99. Considering they are at least £20 it was worth a rummage through which is what you had to do. Lots they didn't like but both girls found 3 sports bras for $2.99 each do we were pleased with that.

On the way out we spotted leggings so Molly chose a pair for her birthday, and then we walked out to the rain. Now sensible people were standing under cover waiting but we aren't sensible so we ran for it. And got rather wet.
We decided not to go to Islands of Adventure. It was 4:30 and we were a bit damp. So we've retreated to our hotel room and will go out for a meal later. We will go to IoA tomorrow instead.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
IHOP and shopping sounds good. Hope you had a lovely evening and enjoy I of A tomorrow.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I love that bag! Shame about Uggs, after a post on here last week I had my heart set on some for $40 as did my girls...never mind.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Love shopping days. You must have felt so relaxed at this point in the trip.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Some great bargains. Shame about the rain - hope you get some sun tomorrow!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 17, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Oh bargains! Nice day 😁
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 17, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Nice shopping day, some good bargains
Excitedx4 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 17, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

A canny shopping day, shame there were no bargain uggs!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 17, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sandmoggy
Staying in the Castle

Cool shopping! We got some good deals in Michael Kors shop there and vans too, also stopped at TJ Maxx and bought daughter MK bracelet and watch for her birthday in a couple of weeks, fab bargains and she will be over the moon! X
sandmoggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

We haven't been to IHOP for years, but hopefully will go this year, it all looks really good.

Nice shopping afternoon, a good way to keep out of the rain.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List