Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 26 Feb 16, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

apart from the fundamentals

I would say if you had little uns a real bonus would be all the baby stuff there.

Bottle warmers, sterilisers, high chair, stair gates, no big open steps, obv pool closed off... gen safety stuff

as a parent with little kids on hol (and at home) you need the "Spot" you can put the kid down for a sec and they wont be upstairs, in the pool, wrestling alligators etc.

Lots of villas list prams too - that would be great cos you wouldn't need to lug or buy or hire over there.

Comfy beds in every room... personally wifi - or even a pc then wouldn't need to lug laptop either.
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Moonshine
Getting Excited

Here Goes 😊

A conservation or lake view.
Pool and Spa
A lanai big enough to eat under and also to provide enough shade for a few sun beds to fit under.
Spotlessly Clean
Modern tv's ----- I don't watch a lot of tv over there but I don't like seeing old fashioned bulky tv's 😳
Two master suites.
A healthy booking calander.
Excellent communication from owner.
Furnished to a similar taste to my own.
Not miles from the parks.
No dark green carpets 😳
The toilet in the master enquire bedroom has to be separate!
Games room.
Wifi.

Not too fussy !
Moonshine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
paulandalison
Imagineer

paulandalison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Not overlooked
South facing pool
Good tv's and tv packages
Light and airy
Games room
Utility room

Clean (obviously!)
Well equipped kitchen, I love the big american fridges
Fast wifi
I have to check the disabled facilities especially the shower.
paulandalison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Pipdavenport
Trainee Dibber

You all sound not fussy at all

Yes some of those ring true too, prefer champions gate (we now diy) and good comms from owner. Reading a thread on here atm about a poor person who may have been scammed:angry:

Pip

Edited to say yes yes and yes to wifi
Pipdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Most of these sound like the villa I'm staying at they've also done the master bathroom so that it is step free access to shower and equipped for those in a wheelchair which was a godsend the first time we stayed there as my mum had a broken ankle.

oooh i can't wait to go again, i'm dreaming already of my first beer with feet dipped in the pool shortly after arrival!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
As we can see everyone has different things they look for in a villa, the trick is finding one with all of you desired options, for us owners it is a challenge to try and cater for everyone's needs and we always try to meet what is wanted.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bear-family
Imagineer

Mobile

Everything that has been mentioned already and a safe. Our first trip in 2007 we were burgled so a safe for us is essential
Bear-family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post

1. pool
2. pool
3. pool
4. pool
oh yeh and a fridge!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

I must be not fussy! I obviously want clean and I would prefer modern, but other than that I don't really care. The only pet hate I have is the manky plastic plants some owners put in and chintzy sofas. We do AOA and the villas have been fine so far.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 16, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Location is not so important for us but I like a private pool that is not overlooked so hedging or fencing around is one thing I look for ( I am a tubby and don't want to feel self conscious) We also like an undercover area around the pool in case it rains we can still sit outside. Next is the cleanliness and price.

Bedroom sizes and decor are not so important to us neither is a games room as we don't use them because they get so hot
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread