Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Apr 17, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile Window cleaning

For reasons I don't really want to go into I am going to have to sack my window cleaner the next time he visits to try and clean my windows.
Anyhow, we do not have another window cleaner locally, it seems the current cleaner had the monopoly around here.
I can clean the downstairs easily but am looking to get some kind of pole system do that I (read, hubby&#128540 can reach the upstairs. Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks in advance.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
For reasons I don't really want to go into I am going to have to sack my window cleaner the next time he visits to try and clean my windows.
Anyhow, we do not have another window cleaner locally, it seems the current cleaner had the monopoly around here.
I can clean the downstairs easily but am looking to get some kind of pole system do that I (read, hubby&#128540 can reach the upstairs. Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks in advance.
We bought one from maplins a couple of years ago... wouldn't trust window cleaner round here as far as I could throw him but that's another story... we don't use it very often but when OH does clean them he does a good job 👏... think it was about £15
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
We bought one from maplins a couple of years ago... wouldn't trust window cleaner round here as far as I could throw him but that's another story... we don't use it very often but when OH does clean them he does a good job 👏... think it was about £15
Oh fab, thanks, I never thought of looking in Maplin.
I might even set myself up in competition with him!😜😂
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Oh fab, thanks, I never thought of looking in Maplin.
I might even set myself up in competition with him!😜😂
Neither would I lol but they were in a rack outside the shop once and saw them and thought they were good for the price ... very sturdy... good look with your new venture lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post

There very handy, we too saw them outside Maplins and bought one for cleaning the caravan. I managed to persuade DH they would clean the windows as well and they do!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Get the ladders out and send him up there with a bucket and the Karcher window vac. I have just done mine.

Where we live you see a window cleaner, he comes once and you never ever see them again. Weird as it's good money albeit darn cold in the Winter.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Get the ladders out and send him up there with a bucket and the Karcher window vac. I have just done mine.

Where we live you see a window cleaner, he comes once and you never ever see them again. Weird as it's good money albeit darn cold in the Winter.
We have a window vac but I won't use ours outside windows too scratchy on the outside 😜
My friends partner is a window cleaner and he makes a good living from his round of fact not long since he sold part of his round off so he could ease up a bit.
Old 24 Apr 17, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by anna-marie View Post
There very handy, we too saw them outside Maplins and bought one for cleaning the caravan. I managed to persuade DH they would clean the windows as well and they do!
I tell the OH he's doing a good job and saving us money with ours but he still doesn't look enthusiastic about it 😂😂😂😂

Edited at 03:54 PM.
Old 24 Apr 17, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I tell the OH he's doing a good job and saving us money with ours but he still doesn't look enthusiastic about it 😂😂😂😂
I bet he looks as enthusiastic as my OH will when I present him with the telescopic pole.😂
Old 24 Apr 17, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

I bet he looks as enthusiastic as my OH will when I present him with the telescopic pole.😂
Iol probably 😂😂