Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 13 May 14, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Something to do for the most miserable person in Orlando.

If you've seen me on other threads you'll know that I'm here now and my husband's negative attitude is becoming unbearable. After yet another discussion/argument today I want to find him some more things to do.

I've enquired about a hot air balloon ride (via email because I can't seem to get the number to work)
We've done an airboat ride and a shooting range and we're also going to cape canaveral on Thursday if the rocket launch goes ahead at 8pm
I think we're also going to do Clearwater one day

So come on dibbers what can you suggest for the most miserable man in the Disney vicinity?
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Jings - a divorce?!

Sorry, next year is my first trip in 15 years so I'm sorry I've nothing more helpful to suggest! Must be really difficult though.
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post

He should be wanting to make you happy. I would leave him to it and do my own thing. Good luck!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Some Fishing trips on a Boat.
Old 13 May 14, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Oh that's a shame . He needs some pixie dust !

Is he a golfer? Or bass fishing? Old Town Car Cruise? Bowling at Splitsvile? Fork and Screen at the cinema?

I'm lucky, my other half is a compulsive shopper. It's normally me moaning at him at more trips to the outlets

Hope you enjoy the rest of the hols x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
What suggestions does he have? If he's being negative about things, then I would put the onus on him to say what he DOES want to do, rather than being negative about things he's not enjoying. If he can't come up with anything, he would have to either stop with the negativity or I would be leaving him to it and hitting the parks alone!

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Macmac
Imagineer

The balloon ride should sort him out. After that everything will seem interesting and exciting.
Macmac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post

Just discovered this place in a guide book. Have booked DH for the Canopy cycling. It's about an hour from the Disney area.

foreverflorida/
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh dear, I'm sorry about your predicament. I've not had that problem, is he suggesting anything that he'd like to do? Tell him how miserable he's making you feel.
Other than that I'd be tempted to leave him on his own. Head to the parks yourself and do the things that you really want to do.
Old 13 May 14, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

These are all available at DISNEY
archery at wilderness lodge
richard petty fast/speed car ride
one of the safaris at animal Kingdom park
swim with dolphins
vars backstage tours

Heres a link for you:
disneyworld.disney.go/events-tours/

and this one:
disneyworld.disney.go/recreation/

While he's doing his thing, you could always go for a spa treatment to relax!

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread