Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Aug 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Dugerz
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile TUI app / booking refs

Evening all,
We’ve booked with TUI (in store) to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge in May 2020 with 14 day park ticket, the deluxe dining package and premium economy flights.
I was wondering when we will be able to see these details on the TUI app. I am able to see our hotel booking but no tickets/dining plan details or our upgraded flight details?

I was also wondering when we will receive our Ref. No for MDE.

Cheers
Dug
Dugerz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sioux
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Are those things not showing in the 'extras' section? They should also show in the price breakdown on the right hand side of the page. Just had a thought, if you've only paid a deposit they might not appear until it's fully paid. I've only ever booked flights with them so not sure when ticket refs come through.
Sioux is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
love tink
Getting Excited

Mobile

My ticket refs came through a week before our 30 day FastPass day opened so I could book them so I expect yours would be a week before the 60 day window opens for you?😀
love tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Mobile

You should be able to book your seats as well on the app ?

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Beana10
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Your tui reference number is what you use on MDE app. Mine worked 72 hours after booking.
Beana10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Dugerz
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Thanks all much appreciated. I’ve logged online via tuis website and can see the details there. Just not showing on the app.
I’ll try the TUI ref. No. again within MDE see if that works. Want to make sure I’m all ready so I can start my dining reservations
Dugerz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Samski
Proud to wear my Ears

I booked with TUI onsite back in November for September 2020. We cannot link to MDE yet and we've been told that tickets refs will come through 65 days before departure and we will be able to book ADR's with a credit card.

I literally have no faith in TUI, they've been rubbish since we booked. Alas, it wasnt my decision to use them and will not use them for Disney again.

Pop Century or All Star Movies September 2025 Trip planned!

DLP - Santa Fe November 2019
Samski is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

I had some issues getting my tui/Thomson booking linking to mde a few years back. I got branch staff to do this but mayb you can do it yourself, I would however give them a few weeks to link it all and if it still is not working You need to get guest services who can contact holiday sales and they seem to be able link stuff.
FYI - you don’t need your stay linked to mde to be able to make dining reservations, just a credit card linked to mde
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Beana10
Proud to wear my Ears

It's so strange you guys have had to wait for a reference at 65 days. Tui had said the same to me but I thought I'd give it a go. So the reference i was told to use for the tui app is also the reference I used for MDE. I can see everything on the MDE- hotel reservation, tickets, magic bands etc. Good luck

Edited at 05:22 PM.
Beana10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Connorsmummy
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I had to link my tui reservation number to MDE on the laptop as it wouldn’t work on my phone once we done that everything showed up on the MDE app.

On the tui app everything is under manage my booking.
Connorsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List