Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Jun 15, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Hi
We had guests use them because for some reason they were cheaper for a young driver - The guests said the service was excellent
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 15, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
paulfoel
Imagineer

One thing. What happens if you have to leave villa/hotel at 10am on your last day and you're flight, say, is not until the evening?
paulfoel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 15, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Originally Posted by paulfoel View Post
One thing. What happens if you have to leave villa/hotel at 10am on your last day and you're flight, say, is not until the evening?
I'm sure we left our cases with Peter one year when he has his offices at Celebration and went to Downtown Disney for a bit and meet him back at Celebration to go to the airport.

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 15, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegem
Serious Dibber

Mobile

They will come and collect your luggage in the morning and then you take the car back to their office when you're ready for the airport and they take you from there.
sparklegem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 15, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We used them last month - mainly because none of us where over 25 and Car on the drive don't add a extra surcharge for that. Would definitely recommend them we arrived in sanford airport at 2pm and were at our hotel on int drive by 3pm! They pick you up in a bigger car as well so it means theres no issues with luggage not fitting in a smaller car x
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 15, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post

car on the drive.

Has anyone used these lately?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 15, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

We used them two years ago, I was thinking of using them again next year but we will be landing at Tampa and it worked out over £300 more than what I have just now paid for a small SUV with Budget. I rather have extra spending money as dh is fine driving. If they had been cheaper I would have used them again.
Old 22 Aug 15, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklegem
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are using them in 38 days. So far they have been great with correspondence and accommodating a change in car when I realised we wouldn't need one so big if we weren't putting 4 suitcases in it. I posted on here a few weeks ago when we were considering them and I got some good feedback.
sparklegem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 15, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mumindevon
A Guest at All-Stars

Used them this July/ Aug. excellent service and couldn't have been happier. Easy intro to driving in USA, sneaky drink on flight out with no worries, straight from baggage reclaim and on road, no queues for car hire and upgrade pressures. On return leg, dropped us 20 yards from Virgin check in desk. Would recommend. Also if you don't want huge car there you won't have to as they collect and deliver you to airport so no luggage worries.
Mumindevon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 15, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mummymud
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Used them last October and can't fault them. Yes they are a bit more expensive but in my opinion well worth it. Picked up at arrivals, transferred to our villa without having to think about it and managed to have a couple of drinks at the airport & on the flight to get in the holiday mood. Will be using them next year.
mummymud is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread