Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 15 Mar 21, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We are booked for Sept into Oct, not buying tickets until we have more certainty.

I have BLT booked for 1st Oct but not worried about visiting MK unless capacity opens way up...
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 21, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hard to get accurate prices for the 4 Day MYW because of the WDW website changing to UK all the time! But a quick look at one of the US retailers would put Disney at $560 for a 4 day Hopper so not a million miles from an Ultimate. I've contacted them to see if the additional 2 days increases the use by window, as 4 days in 7 but 6 in 9- I'll post when I get an answer. A 4 day Base is approx $100 cheaper
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 21, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

I am waiting on a callback to see if they will let me buy 2 gold passes for October, I want to do it now as I think early Oct will be busy and want to make park selections.

If they won't let me I may cancel the holiday as I will be going back next may and don't want to over pay on passes.
Old 16 Mar 21, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Helenr
Imagineer

Helenr's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
I am waiting on a callback to see if they will let me buy 2 gold passes for October, I want to do it now as I think early Oct will be busy and want to make park selections.

If they won't let me I may cancel the holiday as I will be going back next may and don't want to over pay on passes.
Please let us know if you got it and what the criteria was

'99, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '08 x2, '09 x2,
'10 x2, '11, '12 x2, '13, '14, '15 x2, ‘16, ‘17, ‘18, ‘19 x2
Helenr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 21, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Helenr View Post
Please let us know if you got it and what the criteria was
I will - just waiting on the call. I think you had to have a pass that was refunded by disney after march last year to be able to buy a new one, as soon as I get the call will let you know, they said within 7 days for the call but I hear they are taking closer to 30
Old 19 Mar 21, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I had the UK tickets with MM from 2020 and was advised they had to be cancelled and rebooked. I cancelled and just waiting for the money to land back so I can rebook (at a higher price of course). When I'm there I plan to exchange for an Annual Pass as I will be going back in April.
unixgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 21, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
doodles
Getting Excited

We have tickets from the cancelled Easter 2020 trip. Hoping to go in August and use them then. But we may also go Easter 2022.
How much extra (roughly - from previous experience?) would it be to upgrade to an annual pass or should we just buy new 14 day tickets for next year?
doodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 21, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Depends on whether you are a direct or grandfathered in DVC member who can get the Gold Pass or you have to go to a Platinum. I got the Gold Pass one year as I think the CM didn't realise there was a difference in the cards, cost me $75 and I was out the door like a shot.
unixgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 21, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
doodles
Getting Excited

Wow! It's nice to get one over the mouse.
We're direct so no discounts to be had.
doodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 21, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Well you do qualify for the Gold Pass if you are direct purchasers so that's quite a discount for a few blocked out dates .