Notices

Old 1 Jan 17, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
jengibbo
Excited about Disney

Easter Extravaganza April 3rd- 14th 2017

Hi,

Another attempt by me to write a trip report. So far I have had epic fails but I am determined this time to do better.

As the title says we are going at Easter 2017 for 11 nights. This will probably be our last trip to Disney for a few years as at 5 and 8 we think our boys will be ready for Universal next time so we need to save hard.

This will be our third trip at Easter we went 2011 and 2014 and had wonderful holidays. I was 40 last year so we had a big summer holiday which I had intended to write a trippie about but never did. We had an amazing three weeks on the East coast with the family including my parents. We visited Williamsburg, DC, NYC and Cape Cod. The boys fell in love with NYC and we can't wait to go back sooner rather than later. Anyway back to this trip. I have always wanted to stay on property and would love to take advantage of free dining but I just don't think I could cope with the heat of the summer. As a teacher I am stuck with school holidays so Easter is our preferred choice. Unfortunately the dining plan was not available for our dates. We are still staying on site though and have booked to stay at POFQ. The itinerary is as follows:

April 2nd (DH birthday) Night at Premier Inn Manchester
April 3rd Flight to MCO via Newark with United check-in to POFQ
April 8th -14th Anna Maria Island in a apartment

We have a SUV booked for the second week but intend to make use of the Magical Express and Disney Transport System for our 5 days at Disney.

I have made a rough plan for our days and have booked two ADRS at BOG for lunch and Beaches and Cream for dinner. I linked our tickets today and we are just waiting for our fastpass window to open.

Below is a photo of our boys in NYC

Anyway thats all for now. I will update as I make some further plan.

Jennifer
jengibbo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 17, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaynew
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Sounds great. We'll be there then as well. Staying at POR for a week, Rosen Inn at pointe for a week then we go to Anna Maria island on 13 April for the weekend. We're in an apartment around 25th st north.
Old 2 May 17, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaynew
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Are u going to write ur trip report? I am finding it quite cathartic! X