Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Aug 17, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
My out of office has gone on... time to start getting serious !
Thorpy

Just make sure that you tick yes for those tea bags

Have a great time.

Mick
Old 16 Aug 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Nic18076
Apprentice Imagineer

Last time I went I forgot my hairbrush of all things, plus shampoo, and other products. I know they have all of those things in America - and it's unlikely to wreck your trip - but it was very disconcerting to be without such obvious things even for a short time .

I can't think of anything vital that's not on your list except have you done your API for the plane
Nic18076 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
BigKidUK
Excited about Disney

8 days to go for us and I am going through the usual pre-trip panic too.. I think when you get to the stage when you have done everything you can (we are packing at the weekend but all the bits are laid our ready to be packed!) you start to move on to the 'what have I forgotten' stage I agree you can buy it all out there, but I'm sure I am not alone that forgetting one thing creates a sense of panic of 'If I have forgotten that, what else have I forgotten?!' and that starts to include things done/ not done at home... so then the panic really sets in, or it could be that I am just neurotic I guess, lol!
Old 16 Aug 17, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
motherofthree
Trying for More Ears

Insurance documents and phone number for your travel insurance? We are going in 5 days' time and I'm also worried I will forget to bring something!
motherofthree is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thorpy

Just make sure that you tick yes for those tea bags

Have a great time.

Mick
Thanks, we've got cereal as well this time.

Managed to get seats in Row 28 HJK so fairly near the front. We're on VS73 on Saturday if any fellow dibbers are about. My 4gang with a US plug has been returned, so it really is getting close.
Oldest Daughter is going trampolining tomorrow...so that's the last point of worry.
Old 16 Aug 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
Thanks, we've got cereal as well this time.

Managed to get seats in Row 28 HJK so fairly near the front. We're on VS73 on Saturday if any fellow dibbers are about. My 4gang with a US plug has been returned, so it really is getting close.
Oldest Daughter is going trampolining tomorrow...so that's the last point of worry.
Just tell your daughter to keep landing on the rubbery bit and she'll be fine

Mick
Old 16 Aug 17, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks everyone...wishing I hadn't decided to make so many pairs of Minnie Ears and decorate the girls' autograph books but almost all done; nearly packed - mega day tmw with last day at work, too!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by squishy View Post
DVLA code? Hadn't thought that was needed, thank you.
It's not needed
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Karma's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I usually forget to pack a hairbrush. Cheap enough at walgreens to replace though lol.

Next time I am also packing spare charger packs for mobiles as they frequently die on us when out at the parks all day!
Karma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Have your sunglasses handy for the drive from the airport. It's more or less due west and the afternoon sun can dazzle you.
ERICSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List