Notices

Old 26 Apr 21, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Vaccine - now officially 44 and over (England)

The NHS booking system now says you can book if youíll be 44 or over by 1st July 2021, so even some 43 year olds will be included.

(Iíve been checking regularly for DH (42) so hopefully it wonít be too long until they move down another year or two!)

Edited at 07:36 AM.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
The NHS booking system now says you can book if youíll be 44 or over by 1st July 2021, so even some 43 year olds will be included.

(Iíve been checking regularly for DH (42) so hopefully it wonít be too long until they move down another year or two!)
So this finally the explanation why DW could book a few days ago but other 43yos including DW's friend couldn't.

Nov 2001 - I-Drive ... May 2009 - DL Paris ... Aug 2011 - Pop ... Aug 2013 - SSR ... Aug 2015 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug 2017 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb 2018 - Cabana Bay ... Feb 2019 - Aventura + A/S Sports
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
making49
Imagineer

making49's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Our local vaccination centre is offering "walk in" for over 44's, first jab, this pm. We have appointments there for our second ones at 2.40, hope that doesn't mean a long queue.
Old 26 Apr 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

In NI itís now 35, great uk wide organisation
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Kcstyle
Excited about Disney

so jealous!

i write so jealous every other week of something happening in England when we are so slow at everything in Scotland

we are 43 & 45 and just have to wait for the blue envelope - wish there was an online booking system

i KNOW there has been spare vaccines going in the bin at 2 centres in my Aberdeen region so god knows how much nationally.

At least our pubs & shops are finally open (although the weather is pretty baltic!)
Kcstyle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kcstyle View Post
so jealous!

i write so jealous every other week of something happening in England when we are so slow at everything in Scotland

we are 43 & 45 and just have to wait for the blue envelope - wish there was an online booking system

i KNOW there has been spare vaccines going in the bin at 2 centres in my Aberdeen region so god knows how much nationally.

At least our pubs & shops are finally open (although the weather is pretty baltic!)
Get rid of the whingy one, and elect either a labour or Tory government to Holyrood and then you'll get people in charge who care about doing something other than ripping up the union.
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
fl-veteran
Imagineer

The national booking service only accounts for 25-30% of all COVID vaccines given. Use them if the appointments are there but don't worry, even if you can't get booked in, local services will still vaccinate you and they're usually only a few days behind the NBS.
Old 26 Apr 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by fl-veteran View Post
The national booking service only accounts for 25-30% of all COVID vaccines given. Use them if the appointments are there but don't worry, even if you can't get booked in, local services will still vaccinate you and they're usually only a few days behind the NBS.
Gosh that surprises me. I really thought it would be more than that!
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack Reacher
Earning More Ears

I'm 41 and it just accepted me to book. I'm in the North West.
Jack Reacher is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
steve30
Excited about Disney

I'm 43 and just booked!
steve30 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List