Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Jun 16, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

A brilliant day, so much done. HRH looks amazing, cocktails sound great too.
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a wonderful day - you absolutely earned every cocktail with all of that walking! I love your pj's, I am a complete believer in situational dressing 😊
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

HRH looks cool! We have a 3 night stay at RPR next time but we're gonna pop over there to use the pool & take a look around. Another lovely day.
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
You really do pack a lot in to your days! Glad you had a bit of relaxation (and cocktails too) though.

I love your Universal globe pics, especially the one at the start with the silhouette in the mist. Had to laugh at your Rip Ride photo though!
We really do go for it when we are there, so an afternoon at the pool really was a treat... and definitely something I will plan more of next time around! (we aren't getting any younger so probably should start to slow it down a bit! )

Originally Posted by happy08 View Post
Another great day. Must remember to pencil in some time by the pool on our next holiday, the cocktails look very nice 😀
It was just heaven, sunshine and cocktails makes Lisa a happy girl! I definitely recommend!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
What an AMAZING day! I can't believe how quiet it was.

The photo pass system seems like a total faff. They need to step up! V jealous of your EFG queue pic. We looked horrendous in ours and didn't buy it!

HRH looks awesome too. We really want to stay there. How lovely of Paul to go back to the bar.

PS I ❤️ rum & pineapple too. Love me a Mai Tai.
I loved HRH, definitely getting back there at some point! I need me another pineapple express... perfect cocktail for me, you and Rach it seems... I will meet you both at the bar!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
A brilliant day, so much done. HRH looks amazing, cocktails sound great too.
It really was a fab one, I loved re-living it all... can I go back now?!

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
What a wonderful day - you absolutely earned every cocktail with all of that walking! I love your pj's, I am a complete believer in situational dressing 😊
Haha the cocktails were definitely earnt after all the steps we clocked up!

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
HRH looks cool! We have a 3 night stay at RPR next time but we're gonna pop over there to use the pool & take a look around. Another lovely day.
Yes you should definitely hop over to the HRH pool at some point, it's so lovely and the slide is great fun too!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Oh how I love a stay at Universal! You played it exactly how we do! Both parks, pool time with cocktails, City Walk! It makes for a dream day doesn't it!?

Love all the photos, you don't get too many Universal pics on trippys.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another fab day and HRH looks lovely.

Am seriously considering a stay there in January as not been to Universal for a few years and must show DH these photos!

Lol at Paul being 'persuaded' to have a beer and not just once but twice!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Oh how I love a stay at Universal! You played it exactly how we do! Both parks, pool time with cocktails, City Walk! It makes for a dream day doesn't it!?

Love all the photos, you don't get too many Universal pics on trippys.
Oh totally the dream day! After loving it so much we have actually discussed the idea of doing a non-Disney trip and staying onsite at Universal and repeating this day over and over!

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another fab day and HRH looks lovely.

Am seriously considering a stay there in January as not been to Universal for a few years and must show DH these photos!

Lol at Paul being 'persuaded' to have a beer and not just once but twice!
I cannot recommend it enough, we was expecting it to be good given the express passes but it was totally so much more than just that... I can't wait to do it again!

Oh and lets just say it never takes much persuading to get a beer in Paul's hand!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

You look so different with your hair tied back!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
What a brilliant day Lisa ! Loved it 😄 I like how easily swayed Paul is with the beer I'm a bit like that myself ☺️ I love chilling at the hrh pool in the afternoon and just taking it all in ! Bliss xx
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
You look so different with your hair tied back!
Haha! As I knew we were hitting the water rides and the pool I didn't bother doing it this day... this also happens more as the trip goes on and I get more lazy! Managing curly hair in that heat is quite a feat!

Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
What a brilliant day Lisa ! Loved it 😄 I like how easily swayed Paul is with the beer I'm a bit like that myself ☺️ I love chilling at the hrh pool in the afternoon and just taking it all in ! Bliss xx
Haha when on holiday eh?! It was lovely really as normally he can't have a drink because he does all the driving! Just the perfect day all round!