Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Jun 16, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Fantastic day, loved saying at HRH.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Fantastic day, loved saying at HRH.
It was just the best day, so glad I got the tip to book it off the Dibb, would never have done it otherwise
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Wow Universal looks so quiet! Amazing.

The new HP area looks so good I can't wait to get back there and check it all out.

Also have a few of those cocktails around the HRH pool

We are probably going to get the photo connect for October. Doesn't look a patch on Disney though got to be worth it for the ride pics xx
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Oh I'm so torn between HRH or RPR for our next trip. Your photos of the pool area might have just swung it in HRH's favour though, it looks stunning!

What a fab day, thanks for sharing! xx
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Oh I'm so torn between HRH or RPR for our next trip. Your photos of the pool area might have just swung it in HRH's favour though, it looks stunning!

We have stayed at both and tjey are equally amazing. The price dictates for us as there isnt much in it when we compare.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Loving your trip report so far! It's getting me sooo excited for my trip, especially the pics of HRH!

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Wow Universal looks so quiet! Amazing.

The new HP area looks so good I can't wait to get back there and check it all out.

Also have a few of those cocktails around the HRH pool

We are probably going to get the photo connect for October. Doesn't look a patch on Disney though got to be worth it for the ride pics xx
We were really lucky how quiet it was! Such a great day and both Harry Potter areas are amazing... you are going to love it!

I think we definitely got our money's worth from Photo Connect, I think if we were to have it next time around I would just forgo the magic shots to avoid having to go via the shop at the end of each day. I loved having all the ride photos that's for sure!

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post

Eeeeek decisions decisions! I was really torn when we were booking and on, as Abi says I would probably go with the best price... and you are allowed to pool hop so you couldn't always use both!

Originally Posted by sbuck93 View Post
Loving your trip report so far! It's getting me sooo excited for my trip, especially the pics of HRH!
Thanks so much for reading along, happy to hear I am fueling your excitement! Not long to go now... happy holidays!

Edited at 04:59 PM.
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
pastylad
Excited about Disney

go to say Universal is definitely my favourite place in Orlando the hotels are great as well
Old 10 Jun 16, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pastylad View Post
go to say Universal is definitely my favourite place in Orlando the hotels are great as well
We had so much fun the days we were there this time around, the express passes definitely made it extra enjoyable... perfect excuse to book a hotel there again!
Old 10 Jun 16, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

What a brilliant day
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List