Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Aug 20, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

GMTV Quote of the day...

Had to post this, watching gmtv at 6.30 am and the discussion was kids wearing masks at school.

Ranvir Singh stated that in her opinion, these kids who have been out of school for months could end up being the most educated bunch as they are experts on the transmission of virus and understand pandemics.

Omg the coffee was spat out.

If you post, please no comments whatsoever about kids returning to school. If you have opinions on that there is another forum for this.

Disney332
Old 27 Aug 20, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Stupid woman!😂 The only thing my teenager is expert on is eating the contents of my fridge and FIFA20.😐
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

My son is an expert in Fortnite, Fifa, Red Dead and COD.

Costing me a fortune in ‘V Bucks’ and new headsets which keep breaking.
Old 27 Aug 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
moanaminute
slightly serious Dibber

I have actually been turning GMB off after half an hour of viewing.
Protracted interviews, lacklustre presenters, forced laughter.
Know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but will be glad to have Piers back. At least he gets a conversation going. No shilly shallying avoiding questions with him.
moanaminute is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Grandee
VIP Dibber

Howzabout a new breakfast tv show with Piers Morgan and Sky's Kay Burley? Can't ever see it happening though, think about the clash of giant egos.
Grandee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Have given up on watching all channels breakfast news/tv. Everyone of the presenters annoy me just now.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Stupid woman 🙄

I can’t believe she gets away with the stuff she comes out with. She made some controversial comment a few months ago and then said she was safe from losing her job because she was in “diversity corner” 😱
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Have given up on watching all channels breakfast news/tv. Everyone of the presenters annoy me just now.
I am with you... and if i hear any more experts talk about masks for kids, why for, why against, why Johnny is not going back, I will scream.

On breakfast TV we have a pandemic all about a pandemic.

Disney332
Old 27 Aug 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dietcokebreak View Post
Stupid woman 🙄

I can’t believe she gets away with the stuff she comes out with. She made some controversial comment a few months ago and then said she was safe from losing her job because she was in “diversity corner” 😱
On BBC is Naga... she is so stupidly annoying.

Disney332
Old 27 Aug 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
On BBC is Naga... she is so stupidly annoying.

Disney332
I dont like her either... i feel she can be a bit of a bully and makes some very sarcastic comments at times. Her interview technique is quite aggressive too and she talks over quite a lot. I know the idea is to get answers to difficult questions out of polititians but she dosent seem to achieve anything and just rubs folk up the wrong way. I havent watched any morning programme since lockdown anyway.

Edited at 05:23 PM.
littlelish0544 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List