Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Dec 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Mobile

I really wouldn't be suprised if they still turn up. DS ordered me some slippers from Next last year. They didn't turn up so he told the carrier. The replacements arrived at the same time as the original. Then a third lot turned up a few days later!
I don't need any new slippers for a while 🤣
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Nobody is rubbing their hands together. Nobody has benefited from this, it is one of those unfortunate things.
How do you know? Someone might have the trainers and they might be rubbing their hands together. No-one knows, not even you.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

I’m pleased this is resolved. You’re not out of pocket and although your daughter is disappointed it’s not the end of the world.
Glad it’s sorted.

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022 & May 2023
Drury Plaza (first adults only trip!) ~ Aug 2024

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
burkie
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
The delivery company is Hermes
Not a delivery, but I returned a parcel to JD Williams via Hermes, it had £100 worth of clothes. About a week later I received a parcel back from them with a note stating that as it wasn't one of their items they would not be refunding me. Inside the bag was an old Asda skirt . Somewhere along its journey, somebody had taken out my returned items, replaced them with the skirt and resealed the bag !
I got in touch with JD Williams and after filling out a form, they refunded me in full for the missing items.
Old 3 Dec 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I really wouldn't be suprised if they still turn up. DS ordered me some slippers from Next last year. They didn't turn up so he told the carrier. The replacements arrived at the same time as the original. Then a third lot turned up a few days later!
I don't need any new slippers for a while 🤣
And of course you offered them two pairs back?
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I have fingers crossed that my Boots delivery will come as rearranged tomorrow. DPD apparently left a card last Friday to say they had missed me, they didn’t leave a card or miss me as I was here all day.

My DD has received her refund from her Hermes missing parcel. Radio Times have corrected the address so my next copy should get to me (although I gave them the correct address in the first place but they still managed to change it to a neighbours so the copy went to the wrong address)

This is just this last week’s messed up deliveries that has taken me far too much time and effort to sort out and rearrange. Who said modern life was easy?
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
And of course you offered them two pairs back?
Well that was up to my son as it was his order 😀 I only found out this at Christmas.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
How do you know? Someone might have the trainers and they might be rubbing their hands together. No-one knows, not even you.
I was obviously responding to a particular post which suggested the retailer was benefiting from a lost delivery.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Little update.
ASOS have agreed to give a full refund because there is no longer stock of the size of trainer she ordered but she can not get those trainers anywhere for that price as they were in the Black Friday sale.
She is really upset because she now can’t afford the trainers.
Certainly no delivery today. Gutted
Glad you got a refund, but such a shame your daughter missed out on getting her trainers at Black Friday prices. 😕
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My two superdry hoodies have disappeared also should of come by Hermes, I just spoke to the courier and she can’t remember! Superdry haven’t emailed me back and the phone lines are busy!