Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Jul 16, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
fozzy55
VIP Dibber

kylie jenner lip kits

hi guys, we are going soon and i was wondering if anyone knows if we can get hold of any kylie jenner lip kits? my dd is makeup mad and ive seen some for sale on auction sites over here at silly prices and are they genuine? so was wanting to know if anyone has picked these up over there if so where from. thanks guys

ENCLAVE SUITES AUGUST 2010
CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT AUGUST 2011
CORONADO SPRINGS /WESTHAVEN VILLA OCT 2012
UNIVERSAL RPR CLUB LEVEL 3 NIGHTS AND THEN 14NIGHTS WESTRIDGE VILLA OCTOBER 2014
2 NIGHTS MIAMI 16 DAYS ORLANDO WESTRIDGE VILLA AUGUST 2016
17 NIGHTS BOOKED WESTRIDGE VILLA OCTOBER 2018
fozzy55 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 16, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Would also be interested in this for my dd's 😃

HOLIDAY INN 2007
GRANDE VILLAS LBV 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019
WINDSOR HILLS 2018
ROSEN INN POINTE MARCH, OCT 2023
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 16, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post

I thought she only sold on her website but I might be wrong?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 16, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm pretty sure they're only available on her kylie cosmetics website. She has a new eye palette out too. I will be ordering online before we go so it will be delivered to the hotel x
Old 26 Jul 16, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
rscxox
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

They are only available on the Kylie Cosmetics website (well when there in stock!) when her lip kits first came out they were murder to get so i imagine her new eyeshadow palette will be the same
POR, Cabana Bay & OKW - Aug/Sep 2017, Cabana Bay - January 2018, All-Star Sports - September 2018, POFQ & HRH Nov/Dec 2018, Yacht Club, Sapphire Falls, Miami and New York September 2019, Pop & AOA December 2021, POR & HRH September 2022, Pop Century May 2023, Disneyland California October 2023, COMING UP: Caribbean Beach May 2024
rscxox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 16, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

My daughter has ordered a few things from Kylie Jenner. It is only available on the website and she said they sell out very quickly... they are constantly doing re stocks but still selling quick.

My daughter has suggested following Kylie Jenner on Twitter because she tweets when there is a re stock and what time they go on sale
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 16, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Xvicx
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

You can only get these online. I had a look at getting some delivered to the hotel but shipping was around $10 to there or its $15 to the uk so I just got them delivered here
Xvicx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 05:25 AM  
Link to this Post
bubster20
slightly serious Dibber

I ordered 2 of her lip kits when they were first launched and got them shipped to uk (ridiculous shipping time and customs were high!) and I have to be honest, they are just not worth the money

I consider myself to be a bit of a lippy connoisseur and there are brands out there that are wayyyy better quality for less and indeed the same price.

Unless DD has heart set on them, I'd get her to have a look at the colour pop site. Huge colour choice and the quality is spot on for only $5-$6 each! Also, the Kylie lip kits are manufactured by the "sister" company of Colourpop (owned by same parent company) so whilst the widely reported saga of them being made in the same factory isn't true, the ARE indeed made by the same group which makes the massive difference in price unacceptable as far as I'm concerned

Just my 2c worth... can you tell it bugs me? Felt I hid it well

Ps. You could order a week before and get it sent to where you're staying whilst there OR Colourpop now also started shipping internationally as of 12th July

Edited at 05:30 AM.
bubster20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bubster20 View Post
I ordered 2 of her lip kits when they were first launched and got them shipped to uk (ridiculous shipping time and customs were high!) and I have to be honest, they are just not worth the money

I consider myself to be a bit of a lippy connoisseur and there are brands out there that are wayyyy better quality for less and indeed the same price.

Unless DD has heart set on them, I'd get her to have a look at the colour pop site. Huge colour choice and the quality is spot on for only $5-$6 each! Also, the Kylie lip kits are manufactured by the "sister" company of Colourpop (owned by same parent company) so whilst the widely reported saga of them being made in the same factory isn't true, the ARE indeed made by the same group which makes the massive difference in price unacceptable as far as I'm concerned

Just my 2c worth... can you tell it bugs me? Felt I hid it well

Ps. You could order a week before and get it sent to where you're staying whilst there OR Colourpop now also started shipping internationally as of 12th July
I have to do the "mum" things with my 18 year old daughter and as a man haven't a clue about lipstick... apart from Colourpop what other brands would you recommend
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 16, 03:22 AM  
Link to this Post
bubster20
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by coggie View Post
I have to do the "mum" things with my 18 year old daughter and as a man haven't a clue about lipstick... apart from Colourpop what other brands would you recommend
Top notch dad! My DH does stuff like for our DD too so always admire a dad for that sort of thing, whether it be single dads or not.

Well it depends, there are literally loads I can recommend! If it's US brands that she's looking for that aren't readily available here (other than paying high postage and then customs on top) my favourites are Gerard Cosmetics, Ofra, Sephora own brand, Jouer and Lorac. Formulas are all great imo (your DD will get the technical side don't worry ) and the prices are incredibly reasonable. Wayyyyy better than the "big brands", again just my opinion. Lipstick formula is a bizarrely personal thing!

There are also a few at the drugstore that are really great, Jordana, Wet n Wild for a start. Also, there are brands that we have in the uk but the choice is much wider over there.

I'm sure other lippy lovers will give you some of their faves but feel free to PM me if you need to or would like to ask anything else