Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jul 22, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
phi2012
Excited about Disney

Dcl online check in time?

What time does online checkin for dcl cruise open up.
Our cruise planner on the disney website states we have 30 days 4 hours and 15 mins till our cruise. Does that mean at midnight tonight we can do online checkin. Or is it based on USA time, so 5am.
Really hoping to get the earliest pat as possible as check out of our hotel is quite early, so want to be online as soon as it opens up.
Thanks 😊
phi2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Its based on Florida time, 5am UK time. Its when the countdown goes to 29 days x minutes
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 22, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by phi2012 View Post
What time does online checkin for dcl cruise open up.
Our cruise planner on the disney website states we have 30 days 4 hours and 15 mins till our cruise. Does that mean at midnight tonight we can do online checkin. Or is it based on USA time, so 5am.
Really hoping to get the earliest pat as possible as check out of our hotel is quite early, so want to be online as soon as it opens up.
Thanks 😊
We’re on the same sailing 👋

Also on the one before so checked in on Wednesday at 5am. It took me about 20 minutes and we got boarding group 7 11:30am.

Have your photos ready along with pictures of your passport and esta.

I had passport and esta saved as pdf on my phone but it wouldn’t let me upload them. I had to take a screenshot of them which then worked fine.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 22, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
phi2012
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
We’re on the same sailing 👋

Also on the one before so checked in on Wednesday at 5am. It took me about 20 minutes and we got boarding group 7 11:30am.

Have your photos ready along with pictures of your passport and esta.

I had passport and esta saved as pdf on my phone but it wouldn’t let me upload them. I had to take a screenshot of them which then worked fine.
Hi 👋 I thought I recognised the name from our fb group (actually might have been on here, and you helping answer some of the other posts I've done &#128522
I didn't realise you needed a photo of your estas too, so thank you. I've got a pdf of them on my computer so will take a photo of them tonight in readiness for tomorrow. Got the photos of passports and security photos ready.
Set my alarm for 4.50am, let's hope I don't fall back to sleep... even with 3 wake ups 😁
Keeping all crossed I get a early arrival time. 🤞

Edited at 08:55 PM.
phi2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List