Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Aug 22, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disguy View Post
Does anyone think the vaccine mandate will be removed ?
No. At this stage it seems to be an international agreement between countries.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Disguy
Excited about Disney

It makes no sense at all people are still going over with covid and Americans can travel anywhere pretty much without it even Australia stopped it
Disguy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mr&mrslightyear
Imagineer

mr&mrslightyear's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hope so they’ve lifted Spain greece and others. I can’t wait to go back but none of us had the vaccine. Booked Dominican for next year instead.
Old 6 Aug 22, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disguy
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mr&mrslightyear View Post
Hope so they’ve lifted Spain greece and others. I can’t wait to go back but none of us had the vaccine. Booked Dominican for next year instead.
It makes no sense at all really wanna book but my partner can’t have it I’ve had 2 but won’t have any more it’s just Biden being stubborn I think if Canada drop it so will USA
Old 7 Aug 22, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
mr&mrslightyear
Imagineer

mr&mrslightyear's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Yeah I think they will drop it but don’t know when. We went feb 2020 last and should have gone the august too. Can’t believe it’s been 2 years almost 3! I don’t want the jab. Not much more too it.
Old 7 Aug 22, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Disguy
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mr&mrslightyear View Post
Yeah I think they will drop it but don’t know when. We went feb 2020 last and should have gone the august too. Can’t believe it’s been 2 years almost 3! I don’t want the jab. Not much more too it.
I’ve had my 2 but my partner won’t ( don’t blame her at all) plus I just don’t want to show medical proof to enter a country where covid is everywhere anyway lol
Old 7 Aug 22, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
GlenWa73
Swimming at the All Star Resort

I’ve had 4, took part in a clinical trial for two of them. Looking forward to going. Not looking forward to having to complete forms.
Old 7 Aug 22, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Lordy lord, can i jump in too please?!

2 adults fully vax + booster
2 kids under 17 - no vax
  • Downloaded NHS app and printed out DH and my covid jabs
  • Done ESTA for all of us
  • Now on BA manage my booking and can see an attachment for "travel attestation form". 5 pages each traveler. Do i print and fill them out now? or does the airline give you them on the flight/at airport?

I think that's the main 3 isnt it? (covid proof/ESTA/attestation form)

Ive got a pack of UK lat flow tests packed for kids day 3-5 test too.

Many thanks xxx
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Memories4You
slightly serious Dibber

When I go on the NHS app I have three covid passes, one for each vaccine.Do I need to show all three QR codes at check in for flight to USA?

Edited at 08:25 PM.
Memories4You is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
firemanyoz
Having Dinner with Goofy

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have announced that they will be relaxing regulations surrounding entry requirements and quarantine. But for now, these changes are currently related to US citizens only.
On Thursday, the CDC, the agency that governs health measures in the United States, announced the end of many of the COVID restrictions. The main one is that, from Friday, vaccinated people will be treated the same as unvaccinated people.
The CDC has not as yet updated its travel advice, which currently states that all non-US citizens and nationals must be fully vaccinated before entering the country, although its website does state that this is under review following the latest update.
firemanyoz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List