Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Dec 21, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

I took tests out to Spain with me in September. Got them through living care for £28 each. You do the test, upload the photo to be checked alongside a picture of your passport and a certificate is emailed to you a short while later.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Just to update I have uploaded mine and my mothers COVID test certs to VeriFLY and both have been approved and accepted.

Both tests were 100% free and included all the relevant information on . To confirm the address I used was at 1944 East Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee- its a strip mall and the testing pop up site was opposite a Dollar Tree.

I hope it saves some people some cash!

On a personal note, I have had the most fabulous 2 weeks in Florida. We haven't seen a drop of rain, the weather has been glorious. Its actually been one of my all time favourite trips and I haven't worried or thought once about COVID. I am dreading coming home but should (hopefully) be back in 7 weeks . Happy Travels everyone!
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 05:41 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireRose
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks for the update 😀
YorkshireRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireRose View Post
Thanks for the update 😀
Hi YR... Dibber checked-in with his Center for Covid Control free Rapid Antigen test last night with no issues at all. Altho it may not be required in May, we personally wouldn't hesitate to use their Cape Coral free testing service vs paying circa $70pp for the same test. One Dibber is well pleased that he won't be shelling out for his party of 9

Be aware, there appeared to be a verification blip with FlyReady earlier, if the app refuses to verify present test results at check-in.

I appreciate it seems too good to be true, but this company, who's HQ is in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, are offering free PCR and Rapid Antigen tests in various US States [altho a tip to the tester won't go amiss ]. HERE is their website.
Old 8 Dec 21, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Andy View Post
Just to update I have uploaded mine and my mothers COVID test certs to VeriFLY and both have been approved and accepted.

Both tests were 100% free and included all the relevant information on . To confirm the address I used was at 1944 East Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee- its a strip mall and the testing pop up site was opposite a Dollar Tree.

On a personal note, I have had the most fabulous 2 weeks in Florida. We haven't seen a drop of rain, the weather has been glorious. Its actually been one of my all time favourite trips and I haven't worried or thought once about COVID. I am dreading coming home but should (hopefully) be back in 7 weeks . Happy Travels everyone!
Very good news. Thank you for the update.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
So long as you get a certificate with your name, passport number and where the test was taken, it’ll be fine.
It will also need to show the date the test was taken and what specific test it was.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
greenbandit12
a Friend of the DIBB

Is the return test 48hrs from the exact flight time or just the day

Hi I’m now stressing about the return test,our flight time is 18.55 Saturday is the earliest I can get the test anytime Thursday or the exact flight time?
2013 Sandy Ridge, 2010 Berkely villa
2009 Cumbrian Lakes, 2006 Hampton Lakes
greenbandit12 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Mr Andy View Post

Thank you so much! You’ve saved us a lot of money and stress! Thank god for the dibb
Milee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

Originally Posted by greenbandit12 View Post
Hi I’m now stressing about the return test,our flight time is 18.55 Saturday is the earliest I can get the test anytime Thursday or the exact flight time?
2 days before. We are testing this afternoon for Saturday evening flight
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
blabbert
Proud to wear my Ears

We are travelling back over new year (all being well and we actually get). Decided to go with Qured tests. Wasn't sure if it would be open over the period and didn't want more worry. I did contact the free option via email to check but didn't get response.
blabbert is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List