Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Jul 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

id never buy a second hand mattress!
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Never go for a second hand husband, the previous owner has always ruined them and used up their best years of operation. Instead look for a newer model that has no previous owners
I’m sticking with the one I’ve got, I couldn’t be bothered to look for another, he’s a bit worn out and knackered but will do!
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by LadyFromage View Post
id never buy a second hand mattress!
Agree never use something someone else has already slept on
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I’m sticking with the one I’ve got, I couldn’t be bothered to look for another, he’s a bit worn out and knackered but will do!
Are we talking about husband's or mattresses here? Either would fit...
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Weirdest thing I sold on EBay was a dented tin (branded) beer tray I found in my cellar this was about fifteen twenty years ago. The sort of thing you’d pay 50p for tops at a boot sale.
I stuck it on eBay and it was bought by an American for £30 plus postage. I was dreading the feedback but it was great and he even messaged me after it had arrived to tell me how happy he was and how it had pride of place in the bar he had constructed in his basement.
Not bad for something left in my cellar by the previous owners.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Never go for a second hand husband, the previous owner has always ruined them and used up their best years of operation. Instead look for a newer model that has no previous owners
Preowned husbands are like cars. If run in correctly and well looked after can be well worth having , if thrashed and driven into the ground , not worth even a viewing.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
There was a thread on another forum recently where a lady had tried to sell a pair of shoes on Ebay and was sent all manner of crude messages from people with foot "interests"
Its definitely a thing and apparently air stewardesses get the most money for theirs
Yeah, that happened to me. I am tall and take a size 8 shoe. I had a wardrobe clear out and was selling some of the shoes on eBay. I got some pretty weird messages. I ended up ending the auction and putting the shoes in a charity bag to be collected. There are some truly odd people out there.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Halowa
Serious Dibber

A few years ago, a few lads at work had a competition to see who could buy the best condition, second hand breast milk pump. 🤢
Halowa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mia_l
Looking for my Ears

underwear
mia_l is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Definitely a thong or a mankini 🤮😄
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List