Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Aug 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Mobile Baulys offsite - Live Aug 2019 Day 1

Day 1- seaworld

Today was seaworld day. We left the villa at 8.40 and arrived at 9.05. Was really busy on arrival, but was expecting this as a sunday and school holidays. No plans for today, so was just going to see what we could get done.

Adam and my dad straight on to manta, showing a 15 min wait, which as soon as they joined the queue went up to 60 mins, but i think they were on and off in 35 mins. They both enjoyed it. While they were on it we had a look in a few of the gift shops and also purchased ourselves a refillable cup which comes with free refills all day including the ice slushy drinks.

Next adam wanted to go on mako and manta, and with noone else being brave enough we all went to watch the dolphin show and would meet adam after.

The dolphin show was really good and the girls loved it, finley spent the whole time smiling and flirting with the woman sittng behind us 😂

Next up, adam, dad and the girls went on journey to atlantis which was a 20 min wait (hilarious photo). Darcey hated it but phoebs loved it.

Then stopped for a coffee and a chill and went to see what the new infinity falls ride time was. It was 45 mins so we agreed to queue up. Now it was phoebes turn to not enjoy it, although I know she secretly loved it really. It was such a fun ride and i got absolutely soaked, but was much needed in the hot weather.

We then decided to head on out the park and head home for a play in the pool, and out for dinner later. We got quite a lot done today, considering it was quite busy but we probably should have done a few more shows and looked at the animals to amuse finley a bit more. We are going back another day tho, so that will be in our plans then.

Popped into walmart on the way home and me and my mum went in. Only needed 2 things and came out $52 lighter 👍

Came home and it started to rain, so we decided to go grab some dinner and then have a play in the pool. Tonights choice was steak and shake. On sundays kids eat free and i had also signed up to the rewaed club so had a double cheeseburger and fries for free too. All was really yummy for the price.

Me- chilli cheese hot dog
Ad- double bbq burger and banana and choc milkshake
S- chilli cheese hotdog and banana milkshake
M- double cheeseburger and double chocolate milkshake
P- hot dog
D- hot dog
F- chicken tenders

Got home, i unpacked while the men played in the pool with the kids and then we are all having an early night
A really nice day for our 1st day

Spends
Walmart last night $181 (pics of some of the stuff we bought)
Refillable mug $15.97
3 coffees $11.07
Ride photo $27
Walmart $52.12
Steak and shake $34 including tip

Also just a side note we have got a brand new dodge grand caravan. It is a 7 seater. Just because I know some people ask about how big they are. We all fit in with the kids in car seats. We had 6 cases, one buggy and 7 hand luggage and we all fitted in fine back from the airport.

Thanks for reading

Wild florida tomorrow

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List