Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Jun 18, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

What about those waterslides where the bits don't quite fit and take a piece of skin off every few metres. See also getting older and fatter
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
What about those waterslides where the bits don't quite fit and take a piece of skin off every few metres. See also getting older and fatter
A bit like a mandoline?

Mick
Old 28 Jun 18, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A bit like a mandoline?

Mick
it's one way to get thinner again I guess
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lmjenk
Serious Dibber

Think I'm poss too short for RnR the overhead means I spend the whole time bracing my neck to try and stop my temples getting bashed side to side and for some reason on that ride I fully tense up expecting something to hit me on the face out of the darkness hahaha - still wouldn't miss it though... !
Apr 2016 1nt HRH, 14nt Virgin Villa, 3nt Disney Cruise
Aug 2019 Our first California Road Trip
Lmjenk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Mobile

Another one for Summit Plummet. I won't do it any more due to the pain. I'm for thrills but not torture.
Kraken can rattle the noggin a bit if you don't sit right.
Old 28 Jun 18, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Last time I did the Rock and Roller coaster it really hurt my neck. I have an old whiplash injury and I usually just have to make sure that my head is firmly back against the headrest before we ‘launch’ and I’m ok.
Last time though no matter what I did, my neck hurt, so I won’t be doing that one again

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pookie3101 View Post
Space Mountain for me. I come off it battered, bruised and with a headache. I only go on it once just to say I’ve done it.
My fillings rattle for hours after space mountain. I didn't go on it last time we went to Florida, fourth visit and felt I had ticked that box enough now! my dh and ds went on a few times and I did carousel of progress and the people mover... far smoother a ride! 😂
Old 28 Jun 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

I don't know if it's an age thing for me but find the simulator boxes on 'legs' now make me feel nauseous. Things like Star Tours and Wild Arctic.
Old 28 Jun 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
Last time I did the Rock and Roller coaster it really hurt my neck. I have an old whiplash injury and I usually just have to make sure that my head is firmly back against the headrest before we ‘launch’ and I’m ok.
Last time though no matter what I did, my neck hurt, so I won’t be doing that one again
I totally agree ... but I came off it traumatised ... never again lol! My 11 and 8 year old put me to shame
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
clyde/seymore
Serious Dibber

Rip ride rockit for me! Used to be fine but the last couple of times I’ve been on it I’ve been in a lot of pain in my neck and head. You can see my grimace when you watch the video back 😬. I love this ride too but just can’t enjoy it anymore and don’t know why it affects me now.
clyde/seymore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List