Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 May 17, 03:05 AM  
Link to this Post
k100dmk
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Quick service and snack credits pizz

Here now and we are having a lazy night, I decided to go to the food court at riverside and get a large pizza to take to the room. I got that and a bottle of coke, when I got to the register the lady said you can have two drinks with the pizza so I got another. I had read somewhere that pizza delivery costs two table service credits so thought maybe it costs two quick service meal credits if you get two drinks.

I just looked at the receipt when I got back and realised it has billed it as 8 snack credits which I don't understand. I thought maybe it's two meal credits for the pizza then two snacks for the drinks but then why take it all as snacks and then say you get another drink.

I'll ask at the front desk tomorrow it just really bugged me as it doesn't seem logical.
k100dmk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

That's not right. Get them to change it.
You could've swapped the drinks for 2 snacks if you'd wanted and used your refillable cup for a drink.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

A large pizza is 2 QS credits as you say and you would be entitled to 2 drinks. I'd get them to sort it out at reception as no way it should be 8 snacks.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

can you not 'swap' 3 snack credits for a qs meal?
maybe thats what she has done in error.

2QS meals, would be the equivalent of 6 snack credits but that doesn't explain the other 2 snack credits unless she has taken these for the drinks.
Whatever way you look at it, she def made a mistake and you need to sort it soonest!

By the way, how was the pizza? we're going in just over 2 months and are interested in the food court as we are also on the qsdp plan.

Any tips? good recommendations of places to eat at disney springs. There seems to be loads of new places opened up. spoiled for choice i hope.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by lam View Post
can you not 'swap' 3 snack credits for a qs meal?
maybe thats what she has done in error.

2QS meals, would be the equivalent of 6 snack credits but that doesn't explain the other 2 snack credits unless she has taken these for the drinks.
Whatever way you look at it, she def made a mistake and you need to sort it soonest!

By the way, how was the pizza? we're going in just over 2 months and are interested in the food court as we are also on the qsdp plan.

Any tips? good recommendations of places to eat at disney springs. There seems to be loads of new places opened up. spoiled for choice i hope.
One person that I know of has swapped 3 snacks for one QS meal. It could be that the CM has put the pizza through as 6 snack for 2 QS as you say and counted the drinks as 2 other snacks. Either way the OP is entitled to credits back.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Mobile

OP please let us know how you get one with getting this sorted.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List