Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 May 17, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

APart from the plane changing and therefore being moved out of the row we initially booked, we didn't have any other issues. From what I can tell Thomas Cook are very often much cheaper than other airlines for the same route I would book and travel with them to Orlando again in a heartbeat.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We flew MAN-MCO then MCO-MIA last year. Great on way out, dreadful way back for some reason. Was an older plane and the food wasn't as good. But overall no complaints with TC themselves or the customer service.
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Orkali
Earning More Ears

Flew PE with them last year no complaints food good on the way out, couldn't tell you what like coming back, think I was sleeping 5 mins after take off

Using them again next year..
Old Key West~2016
Orkali is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 17, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We've booked with them for this year and really wish we hadnt. They've changed the plane so the ife is streaming. Not everyone in our group has a tablet never mind the fact that there's no means to charge them when the battery dies.

They sent us a balance reminder a year early and deleted our booked seats. Took about 5 phone calls to get this sorted. Just annoying really
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 17, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Flew with them GLA-MCO in 2015, no complaints at all, good IFE, great service and the food was fine and we had plenty of leg room, my husband is 6' 4" and he had no complaints at all.

Have also booked to fly the same route with them in September again.
Old 3 May 17, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyloverz
Imagineer

Disneyloverz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We flew this route over Easter this year, the seats and food were fine.

We found the staff not as good as Virgin- quite unprofessional and disinterested.

Tv options not as good as Virgin either but if the saving is enough we would still fly with them again.
Many Happy Returns INDEX - May/June 2023
Disneyloverz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
andysonia
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
We've booked with them for this year and really wish we hadnt. They've changed the plane so the ife is streaming. Not everyone in our group has a tablet never mind the fact that there's no means to charge them when the battery dies.

They sent us a balance reminder a year early and deleted our booked seats. Took about 5 phone calls to get this sorted. Just annoying really
When I returned Sunday, I plugged my phone in, and it sustained the charge that was in the battery, so should be no problems
Old 4 May 17, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Mibbs
Serious Dibber

Mibbs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We have flown with TC a few times to Orlando from both Manchester and London and they were great.
Flying with them again this year.
Mibbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

We flew PE with them last summer and have booked with them again next summer. My husband and myself flew Virgin to Las Vegas at Easter this year and thought they were good, but not worth the extra expense. We had a few hiccups with Thomas Cook when they updated their computer system, but dealt with promptly, I did web chat as easy to do and instant answer, I never phoned them, but they did phone me to sort a problem out. The worst hiccup was losing our PE seats a week before we went but rebooked through web chat. We found their food better than Virgin on the way out.

Edited at 01:18 PM.
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
bigkid2014
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Jumping in, any experience of Stansted to MCO?

Our Happy Place
bigkid2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List