Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 May 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Team Bricki's Super Secret Magical Wedding and Honeymoon Adventure- Day 6 Epcot- Thurs 9th May 2019

Today was EMH at Epcot so we got to the park at 8.15am. We were planning two trips to Epcot so had to decide which of the three headliners to skip FP for and chose Soarin. This was an excellent decision as it was only 15 min wait. I had never seen Soarin Around The World and it blew me away so much more than California. Brett was mesmorised and wanted to do it again so we did it three times in total with 15 min wait each time. I loved how one of the smell parts was the Africa section. We needed food so we went to Sunshine Seasons and ordered the Breakfast Power Wrap which was really unusual but so tasty with blueberries, avocado, tofu and sweet potato filling, and a Breakfast Croissant. We also ordered a Raspberry Rum Lemonade and Kahlua Iced Coffee and both were delicious.

We rode Living With The Land before heading down to the Mickey, Minnie and Goofy meet and greet as it was only posting a 20 minute wait. They were all lots of fun especially the Goof. I told my girl Minnie she was my favourite and she gave me the heart.

It was now time for our FP openings and did Spaceship Earth and Test Track. Brett wasnt impressed to hear that TT was the fastest ride at Disney but he absolutely loved it and wanted to ride again but it was posting a 45 minute wait. We decided to skip Mission Space after a big breakfast and rum.

The World Showcase was now opening so we headed over to get in line to meet Donald as Brett had Mexican Donald on his tshirt. This was such a fun meet and greet, the cast members couldnt cope with Bretts tshirt and his Donald Duck tattoo. We managed to catch the band in Mexico too on the way out.

We headed through Norway and into China. During my research i found the perfect cocktail for Brett- Tipsy Ducks In Love so we bought one of these. He declared it his favourite cocktail so far- i dont like coffee but it really was delicious.

We walked through Germany and Morrocco and got some pictures along the way.

We were getting peckish so decided to try the Italy Flower and Garden booth Primavera Kitchen. We shared Pizza Toscana (sweet sausage) and Frozen Margarita (limoncello and tequila). Both were amazing.

We headed to Japan to try the famous Frushi and also the Strawberry Sake cocktail. Both were so refreshing in the hot sun and i can see why frushi is so popular.

We headed to America for a brisket slider from the Smokehouse and Key Lime Pie from Florida Fresh. Oh my these were amazing, i think key lime is my joint favourite dessert with Creme Brulee. It was at this point we noticed Carmen had posted 30 sneak preview wedding pictures on Facebook so we headed over to France to share a Grey Goose Slush and have a look through them. It was a lovely moment and we couldnt believe how amazing the pictures were. She had captured the day so well and we couldnt wait for the rest.

I wanted to show Brett the Rose and Crown and how stereotypical it was of a British pub. He thought it was hilarious but loved how much the Americans lapped it up. The beers in there are so terrible but the Americans love it. We shared a Welsh Dragon cocktail (melon and pineapple) and Brett was pleasantly surprised with how nice it was. We had a look round the UK pavillion and a laugh at how the Americans view England. We chatted to a very tipsy mother and daughter from America who had been drinking around the world and they took our picture for us in the phonebox and we returned the favour.

We had time to briefly grab a drink in Canada before our ADR at Homecoming in Disney Springs. We tried the Maple Whiskey Popcorn milkshake and it was very strong for a little drink.

We walked back to the International Gateway and walked to the Beach Club to get a bus into Disney Springs. This was the first time i had seen the finished new look Springs and it was very fancy with all the shops and high end places to eat. We had a look in Levis and was gutted to see all the Disney exclusive jackets that you couldnt get in the UK but nothing in our sizes. We got a bit lost looking for Homecoming but found it in time for our ADR. The smell was insane and we couldnt wait to try the famous fried chicken. We ordered cocktails first, Honey Lavender for me and Rumberry for Brett. They were really good and mine went down very fast so i ordered the Apple Pie A La Mode- moonshine is nice!

We ordered Chef Arts Dinner for me and Chicken and Donuts for Brett. I shared the cheddar drop biscuit with Brett as it was amazing and he gave me donut and syrup to try. The mashed potato was to die for and i ate all this before i moved onto the chicken. The chicken portion on my plate was huge and i could see Brett was pleased that he would be having more fried chicken for breakfast in the morning. I managed one piece and boxed the rest up. It was really delicious and the coating is so tasty but not greasy.

We asked for desserts to go and took home pecan pie and the giant chocolate fudge cake. I nibbled on the pecan pie for the next couple of days and it was so sickly sweet, i wish id had room to eat it at the time as it was so good. We had a look in World Of Disney and replaced Bretts Buzz backpack from Hype which had broken after 3 days use! Not impressive for a £35 bag. The Mickey one he bought is so much better quality and similar price at $50. We got the bus home around 9.30pm and managed to catch a new episode of one of our many American TV series- 9-1-1. Another fantastic day.

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Mobile

Those cocktails!🤩
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Those cocktails!🤩
They were lovely

2025- Seville

princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

What a great day. Fabulous photos 😊. You had some delicious looking cocktails between you!
Old 30 May 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Loving the cocktails 🍸
A lovely day & homecoming looks fab 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
What a great day. Fabulous photos 😊. You had some delicious looking cocktails between you!
Thank you, Homecoming and Epcot have some great choices

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
Loving the cocktails 🍸
A lovely day & homecoming looks fab 🙂
Thank you, Homecoming is well worth a visit

2025- Seville

Old 1 Jun 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a great day with some good looking cocktails

Joan
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
What a great day with some good looking cocktails

Joan
Thank you

2025- Seville

Old 4 Jun 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Rum for breakfast...

Yet another fab day!

I'm loving catching up with your trip; thank you for sharing!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Rum for breakfast...

Yet another fab day!

I'm loving catching up with your trip; thank you for sharing!
I really didn't want to be that person who ordered things on the dining plan for the sake of getting the most benefit out of it but we do like cocktails so why turn down a free one

2025- Seville