Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Apr 17, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post

I had an automated response saying my email would be looked at and responded to within about 2 weeks or something, but nothing other than that. I used that CEO email address as well.

I've logged the issue, that's about as much as I'd hope to achieve. It was one of those that needed sorting on the spot, with what the lady had originally proposed in City Hall. If it had, maybe I'd have come away as a big advocate for DLP.

I do try to focus on the ridiculousness of me losing my temper in some toy town mock up customer service type office Apologies to the lady on here who was caught in the crossfire
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

To close the loop on this. I got a call from a French based customer service lady, called Emmy. She was very good, apologised for our experience and will send a 'Disney gift' for each of the 5 girls across our two families. I've no idea what that will be, but it's the thought that counts! The little bit of excitement of not knowing what's coming!

She said she'd feed my observations back in, hopefully that will help any future situations, but you just never know with that kind of thing.

Case closed. Thanks once again to the poster who supplied the email addresses, I'm pleased I waited until we had got home and took 5 mins to send something off, rather than handwrite a complaint form in the park and waste time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

thanks for updating Ted, I'm glad Disney has been in touch with you to try to resolve the issue.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Boots1234
Excited about Disney

Nice one Ted.

Was busy at the last meet and greet time for alice and hat this week.
One day i got there on time 2.15pm for when the meet started and as there was such a long line i got turned away as the line was closed.
Meet and greets are very popular in DLP.
Couple of days later i got there for the first time, 12.15pm meet and greet, at about 12.05pm and there were only about 10 people in front of meet.
Can you imagine how mental it was in the days when there were no formal lines?
Boots1234 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List