Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 30 Jul 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Diz
Apprentice Imagineer

Jo Ann fabric etc. shop

Hi I saw this place in a Disney in detail vlog and as in Windsor palms at the moment thinking about paying it a visit but not sure where it is and a quick google hasn't really helped. Anyone know if it is on the 192 or near?

Thanks
Diz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

It's near medieval times if I remember correctly it was a few years ago that we had to visit with my aunt! She was in there 3 hours! 🙈

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yes it’s on the 192 around marker 13/14 on the left hand side as you would go from Windsor palms if you go as far along as Walmart and Aldi you have gone to far
Don’t forget to sign up for coupons
They currently have fall decor on sale and Halloween arriving
Hobby lobby also has a really big selection of material again coupons or check out what’s on sale this week
Hope that helps
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Michael's is also similar. One at the Loop on Osceola Parkway and one at Posner Park on US27

Mick
Old 30 Jul 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Joanne's is definitely the best for fabric. There aren't actually many around but the one Gryff describes is probably the closest craft store to Windsor Palms anyway.
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
debsym62
Imagineer

debsym62's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I love Joann you can get some great deals with the coupons. I got something in June that should have been $99 for $50.
debsym62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Just as a note to all Dollar Tree Hobby Lobby Michaels Joanne’s Home Store all have fall and Halloween coming in
Walmart and Target Dollar Spot / Bulls Eye playground very little
Planners for next year a lot of academic ones at the minute but 18 month ones beginning to appear
This is by my Orlando shopping buddies
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Diz
Apprentice Imagineer

Brilliant thanks everyone will take a drive along the 192
Diz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Michael's is also similar. One at the Loop on Osceola Parkway and one at Posner Park on US27

Mick
Last time I was in Michael's at the Loop they didn't stock fabrics. That was 2016 so might have changed since.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Last time I was in Michael's at the Loop they didn't stock fabrics. That was 2016 so might have changed since.
Linda

Apologies to the OP if they don't. I just looked at web site as we mainly only go for Joan's card making stuff.

Mick