Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Feb 16, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ShopandRide
Helping Mickey

Had already enjoyed Lisa's report of your big day, so was delighted to stumble upon your report too & be able to enjoy it all over again but from a different perspective.
It was all just perfect. I really couldn't imagine a more lovely setting for the ceremony & the dinner afterwards at California Grill followed by the fireworks cruise on the posh yacht completed things beautifully. I loved your dress it was really different & suited you so well & the girls dresses were beautiful too. You all looked stunning! So lovely too that you have such a close & loving family who were all there to help you celebrate. Will look forward to reading the rest of Lisa's trip report especially the cruise part!
ShopandRide is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 16, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Oh my goodness what a perfect day! Congratulations

I love your dress! Your nieces all look adorable in theirs too and Paradise Cove looks beautiful!

Thank you for writing , really enjoyed reading through. I'm off to read Lisa's now! x
Thank you for taking the time to read And thank you for your lovely comments, we really did have the perfect day!

Hope you enjoyed reading Lisa's! x

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
I'm so happy you have finally done this! It was totally worth the time and effort it has taken to do it, I have loved reading about it from your point of view. I hadn't seen the photos of you all in the limo and after too, so that was lovely. The kids all look so happy.

As 'fun' as our experience was while you were in the GF room and getting to the yacht, I kind of wish we had come to see the room with you, the pics look awesome.

I love the pic of us, Nana and the cousins, there's so many of us and that wasn't even all of us!

Still love love love yours and the girls dresses, I'm so glad you chose them.

All your photos are so amazing, everyone did such a good job.

Phil is going to sort the right video tomorrow then we can get that on here and my day. xx
I'm so happy I wrote this too, good job you were nagging me to write it It's so nice to see photos that you haven't already seen!

I know, it was lovely to get a photo with all our family back home

I'm so glad you all persuaded me to get the girls dresses!

Thank you again for all of your help with the planning xxx

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 16, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by donna252 View Post
Wow what a perfect day. Your pictures are gorgeous xx
Aw thank you, and thank you for reading x

Originally Posted by Phoolgrrrl View Post
Enjoyed reading this 😊
Congratulations 💕
Thanks for taking the time to read and for the congrats! x

Originally Posted by Twin mummy View Post
Congratulations, what a wonderful day, your dress looked amazing.
Thank you x

Originally Posted by jcourt39 View Post
What a beautiful beautiful day! Congratulations x X x
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Congratulations! Great report and beautiful photos.
Thanks for reading, all these lovely comments have made me so glad I wrote it x

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 16, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Wow- what a fantastic day. What a beautiful setting, it is simply divine. Congratulations to you both. Everyone looks so happy and the kids are adorable.

Beautiful dress, thank you (and Lisa) for taking the time to share your amazing day
Aw thank you! We are so glad we chose Paradise Cove, its beautiful! My nieces and nephew are very cute aren't they?!

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment x

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
Congratulations. What a beautiful day you had. Everyone looked amazing. I don't know how you all lasted so long (you all look exhausted on the yacht)

Just how big was your room at the GF.

Everything looked brilliant, thanks for sharing.
Thank you! I don't know how we lasted either! I think we were all on such a high it kept us going But yeah we looked very tired!

I know the suite was massive, I wish we could have stayed there longer

Thanks for reading! x

Originally Posted by Our Grumpy1 View Post
What an absolute joy to read this.
Thank you so much for sharing the story of your wedding day, everything was simply beautiful, so natural, and you looked absolutely stunning.
Congratulations !
💞💞💞
Aw that's so nice of you to say, what lovely comments Thank you for reading and commenting x

Originally Posted by redscouse2 View Post
Congratulations to you both , thanks for sharing your special day 🎉💍🍾
Thank you! x

Old 19 Mar 16, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

what a fabulous day,those little bridesmaids are such characters.so many wonderful memories.im off to check out lisas report. mo x
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 16, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
what a fabulous day,those little bridesmaids are such characters.so many wonderful memories.im off to check out lisas report. mo x
Sorry I've only just seen this! Thank you so much! I must admit, my nieces are very cute Hope you enjoyed Lisa's report! x

Old 14 Sep 16, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread