Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Aug 17, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
smythy21
Imagineer

smythy21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Question FP Booking for MNSSHP

Are you able to book FP for this event?
Old 23 Aug 17, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
rachael1991
Helping Minnie

rachael1991's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I don't think you can
WDW Honeymoon... 2021?
rachael1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 17, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Christine_mufc
Trying for More Ears

You can usually enter the park at 4pm on a Party night therefore you can book Fast Passes between 4-7pm - i'm not sure if need to have a standard ticket as well. We have a 14 Day ticket and a party ticket and i have booked 2 fast passes from 4-7 to use before the party starts.

My niece Summer meeting her favorite Princess at Epcot Dec 2015!
Christine_mufc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 17, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
metal0121
Trading Disney Pins

Can someone explain to me what happens at this event? We are at Magic Kingdom on the 29th with our 14 day tickets... I see that the park is shut from 7pm then MNSSHP until 12ish?... What is stopping me from staying in the park after 7pm for the event?
metal0121 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 17, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by metal0121 View Post
Can someone explain to me what happens at this event? We are at Magic Kingdom on the 29th with our 14 day tickets... I see that the park is shut from 7pm then MNSSHP until 12ish?... What is stopping me from staying in the park after 7pm for the event?
If your looking to do MNSSHP then you need to buy the ticket. My understanding is that MNSSHP guests get given a special band and so you will be asked to leave if you don't have this and will not be able to ride any rides. I also think they set up check points. I have never been to the party but have tickets of our up and coming trip and have read about the above.
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
alannamr
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by clairenutter View Post
If your looking to do MNSSHP then you need to buy the ticket. My understanding is that MNSSHP guests get given a special band and so you will be asked to leave if you don't have this and will not be able to ride any rides. I also think they set up check points. I have never been to the party but have tickets of our up and coming trip and have read about the above.
This is all correct. CM look out for people with mo bands after 7pm and ask them to leave the park.
alannamr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by alannamr View Post
This is all correct. CM look out for people with mo bands after 7pm and ask them to leave the park.
Thank you. Having paid for a ticket I would be rather peeved if I found out folk had just managed to stay in the park and see all the entertainment and not paid to do so. For that reason I am glad the CM's do checks.
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Carleysa
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I'm only going to MNSSHP this year and managed to get 3 fast passes.

The latest available was 5.30 -6.30 so I got 3.30 to 4.30 and 4.30 to 5.30 to make sure we got three. Plan to be there for bang on 4 so should be ok 😜
Carleysa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
kanickie
Very Serious Dibber

I didn't need FP for MNSSHP because it was so quiet on all of the rides
kanickie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
You can enter without a day pass after 4:00pm, if your party ticket is linked to your MDE then you can book 2x FP+. Last year on entry all party guests were "ferried" up the street behind Mainstreet, here you were given your bands & trick or treat bags, there were also a couple of photo ops & Jack & Sally were at the top- at 4:00pm the line was already at 90 mins! After 7:00pm all day guests should leave, CMs will look for bands at the start of rides- we've witnessed, certainly on the last 2 parties, families (of a certain nationality) refusing to leave & demanding to be let on rides & in both cases the CM's "caved":angry:. It actually was better when the totally cleared the park before the party started.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List