Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Aug 17, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

stupid question but i know what i mean lol

sorry for sounding dumb here but ive read somewhere on here about for those on ddp you can have an adr that then means you get priority seat for a night time show - I don't know where in terms of adr and which in terms of shows

can anyone (if u actually understand what I mean lol) enlighten me...

I then read I think - that its not a normal reservation and I cant find it on mde

x
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmymcw
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
sorry for sounding dumb here but ive read somewhere on here about for those on ddp you can have an adr that then means you get priority seat for a night time show - I don't know where in terms of adr and which in terms of shows

can anyone (if u actually understand what I mean lol) enlighten me...

I then read I think - that its not a normal reservation and I cant find it on mde

x
Hi,

We booked Tuskers house for breakfast which we were then given fastpass seats for Rivers of Light. You get priority reserve sitting and they give you the tickets when you go for your reservation. Hope that is what you meant?
Emmymcw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

ah I see...and where does fastpass seating get you? is it just that u get in first so u can choose a better spot?
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

You can also book one of three restaurants on HS and get seating for Fantasmic in Hollywood Studios. Have a look at Fantasmic Dining Package.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

There are certain options when you are searching for a restaurant to book dining packages that include show seating. Look out for things like Rivers of light dining package. You then choose a restaurant and a time from a few options

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

So, do you automatically get the voucher for priority seating if you book the adr in the restaurants listed as a dining package?
Basically just book the adr and thats it or is there more to it than that? I wondered if that was the case as we would like ROL dining package for our trip next year but haven't researched it at all yet.

Can you book dining packages at 180 days out as with other adrs?

Edited at 07:04 PM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

ive just looked for mama Melrose for fantasmic package but times only go up til 3pm ..we want dinner rather than lunch dos this mean there is no availability? what time does fantasmic start? sorry this is so new to me - I'm worried I wouldn't be finished meals in time for the shows starting
Old 22 Aug 17, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

and also - if you don't decide to go for a meal at tuskers or tiffins (don't think ds would eat anything at either of thse - can u get a fp for rol show? or Is it just with a meal? x
Old 22 Aug 17, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

You have to book the specific dining packages, just a normal ADR at the restaurants won't qualify. They have to be a certain number of hours (typically 2 or 3 minimum) prior to the show, which is why you're mostly seeing lunch time availability as the dinner seating is too late.

Tusker House is a buffet, so has all the "normal" foods on it as well as the African stuff. But if you still can't find anything you think he'd like, regular fastpasses to the show are available. I'd suggest booking them on an evening where you won't be in other parks, e.g. a waterpark or shopping day.

(Edit because I'd misread your last question)

DisneyDaffodil - The dining package reservations open when the show schedules are confirmed. It can be at 180 days out, but is often much closer to the time. The official advice is to just keep checking until they're there.

Edited at 07:26 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
You have to book the specific dining packages, just a normal ADR at the restaurants won't qualify. They have to be a certain number of hours (typically 2 or 3 minimum) prior to the show, which is why you're mostly seeing lunch time availability as the dinner seating is too late.

Tusker House is a buffet, so has all the "normal" foods on it as well as the African stuff. But if you still can't find anything you think he'd like, regular fastpasses to the show are available. I'd suggest booking them on an evening where you won't be in other parks, e.g. a waterpark or shopping day.

(Edit because I'd misread your last question)

DisneyDaffodil - The dining package reservations open when the show schedules are confirmed. It can be at 180 days out, but is often much closer to the time. The official advice is to just keep checking until they're there.
Thanks Loldis, basically then its best to book adrs 180 days out and then cancel one and book the dining package when dining package becomes available?
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List